Reimbursement for your legal costs
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 27 2015 4:30:32 pm
Desiree:

By the way, a US court has no authority or power to compel me to
reimburse you for any legal expenses (even though you're attempting to
obtain such an order).  Do you know why?  Because in order for my
previous perjury and false claim of US citizenship convictions to stand,
the US District Court had to enter a finding that I am not a US citizen;
and under the doctrine of res judicata, no court in the US can perform
any action which would contradict the findings of another court when an
order has been entered.  Therefore, as long as those two convictions are
not vacated then no US government agency or court may exercise ANY
authority over me unless I am physically present in the US.  The US has
no authority over foreign nationals who are outside the US.  The fact
that I *AM* a US citizen is irrelevant because of those two
convictions.  Technically, I'm required to report my income from sources
here in Canada, to the IRS - because I am actually a US citizen, but
there's absolutely nothing the IRS can do about it as long as those
convictions remain.

But getting back to the point at hand: The Arizona court *can* enter an
order for me to reimburse you but there's absolutely nothing they can do
to enforce such an order.

And you're probably wondering why I didn't bother to call in to the
hearing on the 20th.  I considered it but:
1) I couldn't be bothered.  Having our marriage annulled benefits me in
a number of ways, which I'll inform you of after it's done.
2) The issue of my name would likely have come up and the court would
have asked my legal name and I would be under oath so I'd have to
answer, then the court would probably enter an order to change the name
on the case, which would result in there being a publicly accessible
link between you and I, and I couldn't risk that.  It would be bad for
my reputation for people to find out I was married to someone like you.
3) I never actually filed a response with the court, raising the
question of jurisdiction, however you were kind enough to raise the
issue in your response to my response.  So now that it is officially on
the record (thanks to you), it provides grounds for an appeal.

So, by not appearing I avoided the name issue, and I also created a
situation where the court would grant you a default order - which I
could later appeal or move to vacate based on lack of jurisdiction. And
as you recall I have mentioned previously, the appellate moves much more
slowly then the Superior court.

Cheers,
Patrick

P.S. The US District Court's finding of fact that I am not a US citizen
was based solely on a birth certificate from Canada (you know the one),
and a passport.  But there was nothing that actually established I was
the person represented by those documents.  By simply remaining silent
and not objecting to that "evidence" we allowed the jury to "assume"
they were mine and I was the person named thereon.  There is no official
record anywhere of me actually claiming to be that person.  Isn't the US
legal system great?