Search engine results
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 23 2015 2:15:21 pm
Hello, Desiree.

Thought you might like to know that when I google "desiree capuano" the
your website is the second entry in the list.  Not bad for people that
might want to google you.

When I google "desiree tomlin", the site is 18th in the search results.
Need to improve this so people who don't know you changed your name can
find it easier.  People you went to grade school with, and such.

In Bing, the search term "desiree capuano" brings up the site as the
first search result returned; and for "desiree tomlin" it's the 6th entry.

On yahoo, desireecapuano.com is also the first entry to come up.

When I google "kristopher lauchner" your site is the 4th entry.

The searches were performed without the quotes because that's how most
people would type their searches.

I was going to attach a copy of the Apache access log - in case you were
curious about the activity on the site, but then decided against it.

Cheers,
Patrick