More
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 20 2015 10:02:48 pm
Desiree:

Here are some more videos of how great America has become.  Land of the
free, indeed!

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Citizens Arrested at Airport for Refusing Border Patrol
Questions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_koO3eXwaCA

"Over the Line": U.S. Agents Shooting Dead Innocent Mexicans Across the
Border With Impunity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsvtdJhWU-E

Shocking Video Shows Mexican Immigrant Beaten to Death By U.S. Border
Patrol Agents. 2 of 2 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4Dg0MPEIU

"The NSA Is Lying": U.S. Government Has Copies of Most of Your Emails
Says NSA Whistleblower:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfS2Op9l3nk
(This one is particularly interesting because I actually worked on part
of the NSA system they're talking about - in 2006, as a contractor,
working with a company called Inxight in Sunnyvale which was contracted
by the NSA)

The Coming American Police State:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queM4c-W048

Canadian Pepper-Sprayed by U.S. Border Officer (02 Mar 2009):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJh8qx2Xro

Warning! You WILL Be Interrogated for Driving Within 100 Miles of
Canadian Border:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt3p3VCrW2Y

So, I'm going to assume that I won't be hearing any more from you
suggesting that the US, or being a US citizen, is in some way a good thing.

Patrick