Re: Values
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 15 2015 8:08:47 pm
I don't think I ever responded to your inquiry about if I can list 1
thing I've done to make the world a better place.

1. I volunteer on a regular basis at the Salvation Army, assisting in
the preparation and serving of meals to the homeless and the needy;
2. I volunteer at the synagogue, providing IT and web development services;
3. I donate all of my clothes and things I don't use any more to the
Salvation Army to be provided to the poor and the needy;
4. I provide guidance and mentoring to young and inexperienced software
developers;
5. I've created, and I maintain a blog to share my knowledge and
experience with others;
6. I routinely donate money to charitable causes, typically to help the
needy;
7. I always share my experiences openly and honestly, with G***** to
ensure he won't have to make the mistakes I've made.

I think that's sufficient for one person.  Don't you?