Re: Resolution Statement
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 15 2015 1:11:25 pm
Desiree:

I am not Richard.  My name is Patrick.  Patrick is not an alias - it is
my legal name.  I've provided you sufficient documentary evidence of
such yet you insist on calling me by another name.  I'm sorry, but I
will not continue to entertain your delusions.  Either provide some
evidence to support your assertions that my name is Richard or accept
the fact that it is not.  I will no longer play your silly game.  If you
wish to notify me of anything, legal or otherwise, it must be addressed
to Patrick, since that is my legal name.  I package arrived for
Richard recently, purportedly from your mother, but I have sent it
back because there is no one at this address with the name Richard.

When you were 19 you had the silly belief that you could "will"
something into being.  It seems you've not changed.

Anyway, good luck with that annulment.

Good day.
Patrick

P.S. Email doesn't count as accepted "service of process".