Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: The motivation for your behavior
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 12:16:27 pm
Desiree:

In fact, every argument you've presented in the course of these 
discussions today, I have been able to refute.  Simply stating "Nope" 
does not make fantasy become reality.  Interesting tactic, though.

Patrick

P.S. Glad to see you finally accept your station in life (i.e. "stupid 
fucking cunt")


On 05/11/2015 11:45 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
> Nope.
>
> Signed "The Stupid Fucking Cunt"
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Patrick 
> > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     You say I'm wrong yet I'm able to pick apart your counter
>     arguments and clearly show how each one is fallible.
>
>     Patrick
>
>
>
>     On 05/11/2015 11:31 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     Because you are wrong.
>>
>>     On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Patrick
>>     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         Which is exactly what you say when you have no choice but to
>>         realize you are wrong and your argument has no merit.
>>
>>         Good enough for me.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>
>>         P.S. Then why do you keep responding? You're like the idiot
>>         woman that calls the guy to say she never wants to talk to
>>         him again.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>         On 05/11/2015 11:03 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         You are just not worth it.
>>>
>>>         On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Patrick
>>>         >
>>>         wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             You're making broad generalizations again.  You need to
>>>             be specific if you expect the other party to consider
>>>             your arguments.
>>>
>>>             Do you know who argues in such generalizations?  People
>>>             who don't have an argument. People who realize they have
>>>             no real rebutal.
>>>
>>>             Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>             On 05/11/2015 10:49 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>             Richard, everything you say is so far out of the realm
>>>>             of reality it doesn't bother a rebuttal...but you keep
>>>>             thinking you're far superior...I'm sure it makes you
>>>>             feel better about the world.
>>>>
>>>>             On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Patrick
>>>>             >>>             > wrote:
>>>>
>>>>                 Desiree:
>>>>
>>>>                 I find it decided telling that your only response
>>>>                 was a trite attempt at sarcasm.  No attempt to
>>>>                 disprove or even rebut any of what I said.
>>>>
>>>>                 Tell me, honestly, that you disagree with anything
>>>>                 I said below. Tell me that you seriously believe,
>>>>                 given the choice, that G***** would choose to
>>>>                 remain with you.
>>>>
>>>>                 Patrick
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>                 On 05/07/2015 04:29 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>>                 Oh my God Richard!! You nailed it!!  I will never
>>>>>                 have to do any more introspection ever again.  (In
>>>>>                 case it didn't come across in email - that was
>>>>>                 sarcasm)
>>>>>
>>>>>                 On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Patrick
>>>>>                 >>>>                 > wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Desiree:
>>>>>
>>>>>                     The only reason you're being such a stupid
>>>>>                     cunt right now (well, always really) is
>>>>>                     because you know that G***** would rather be
>>>>>                     with me than with you.  It burns you that
>>>>>                     after 2 and a half years he has not bonded
>>>>>                     with you and that he still speaks highly of
>>>>>                     me.  You're jealous - but not because you want
>>>>>                     to be a good parent - but because your head is
>>>>>                     filled with silly fairy tales about "perfect
>>>>>                     families" and "the inherit love between a
>>>>>                     mother and a child".  You grew up watching
>>>>>                     Disney movies and you still believe that's life.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     You're pissed off because you know that I
>>>>>                     deliberately withdrew from the family court
>>>>>                     proceedings because I wanted G***** to see
>>>>>                     what you're like when you don't have a court
>>>>>                     order compelling you to be cooperative, and
>>>>>                     you know that I was right in doing so.  You
>>>>>                     see that G***** has not bonded with you and
>>>>>                     you know that given the choice he would leave
>>>>>                     you in a heartbeat. You know that you've
>>>>>                     failed as a parent because you've not done a
>>>>>                     single thing to improve the quality of his
>>>>>                     life.  You see the differences between G*****
>>>>>                     and Sage and you know that you and Michael
>>>>>                     fucked up with Sage.  You know that you will
>>>>>                     never be a good parent because you lack values
>>>>>                     and decency. You are incapable of teaching
>>>>>                     your children because you are ashamed of the
>>>>>                     mistakes you've made and rather than admitting
>>>>>                     them and sharing your experiences with your
>>>>>                     children so that they don't make the same
>>>>>                     mistakes, you pretend they never happened -
>>>>>                     ensuring that your child absolutely will make
>>>>>                     the same mistakes. It's the same way your
>>>>>                     mother raised you and look: you're making the
>>>>>                     same mistakes she did.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     It kills you that I am so open with G*****
>>>>>                     that I will share with him the worst things
>>>>>                     that have happened in my life, and that I will
>>>>>                     accept full responsibility for many of them. 
>>>>>                     That I can admit to my mistakes so that he can
>>>>>                     benefit from them.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Furthermore, it angers you that you keep doing
>>>>>                     things and they keep backfiring on you.  It
>>>>>                     drives you crazy that I can be so indifferent
>>>>>                     to you.  That you mean so little to me as a
>>>>>                     human being that if you were starving in the
>>>>>                     street I would not give you the time of day,
>>>>>                     while at the same time I volunteer on a
>>>>>                     regular basis at a homeless shelter.  So it's
>>>>>                     not that I lack compassion - I just sincerely
>>>>>                     believe that gross, nasty, white trash people
>>>>>                     like you; people that are so self absorbed;
>>>>>                     people that will ruin another person's life
>>>>>                     with false accusations just to save themselves
>>>>>                     a little humiliation, without giving it a
>>>>>                     second thought; are the lowest of people and
>>>>>                     that the world would not miss them, nee, in
>>>>>                     fact, the world would be a better place
>>>>>                     without them. People like you contribute
>>>>>                     nothing to the world or to society - you just
>>>>>                     suck the life and the goodness out of all the
>>>>>                     people that try to be nice and to be helpful. 
>>>>>                     You think that if you smile and inflect your
>>>>>                     statements so they sound sweet that everything
>>>>>                     will be okay. But it won't. You're just a
>>>>>                     terrible, sick person.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     But you're a product of the environment you
>>>>>                     grew up in.  You're just carrying on the
>>>>>                     traditions you learned from your equally sick
>>>>>                     mother. It's just who you are.  It's all you know.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     And THAT is why you act like such a deranged
>>>>>                     bitch toward me.  I know it, and so, your
>>>>>                     actions mean very little to me.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Good day,
>>>>>                     Patrick
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>