Re: More of what I know
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 12:13:58 pm
Desiree:

In point of fact, you are NOT a very patient person.  You become
emotional and act irrationally and say things without thinking them
through.  You do things without considering the potential consequence.
That is why your actions usually backfire on you.

I think it is clear that I *HAVE* won the arguments.  I have
successfully proven each of your statements either incorrect or moot.
You have not proven any of my statements incorrect or moot. Therefore,
yes, I have indeed won the arguments.

There is no evidence to support a claim that I am arrogant or ignorant.
In fact, if anything, these discussions today only prove the opposite -
that *YOU* are the arrogant one (for thinking that you're something
significant when there is no basis for such), and phenomenally ignorant
(your words make that abundantly clear).

Later,