Re: Values
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 12:07:36 pm
Being born is not an accomplishment.  It's what you do AFTER that point
that matters.

And if I had not been born then it wouldn't matter because I wouldn't
have existed.  God, you're a fool.

You never "fought" to keep G***** alive!  There was not "fight"! What
kept him alive was the very extensive and very expensive medical care -
which was covered by the medical insurance we had because of the choices
*I* made.  If it were not for me being a well paid softtware engineer
then we would not have had that insurance and G***** would not have
gotten the medical care he did.  So, who *REALLY* contributed more to
helping G***** get through those first few months, and all the medical
care that was required in his first 5 years?