Re: Values
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 12:03:13 pm
Desiree:

Of course!  What kind of Walt Disney fairy tale world do you live in?
There are over 5 billion people on the planet.  Almost every one of them
will never amount to anything of any significance.  How deluded are you
that you think your offspring, among 5 billion people, has any
significance overall?

To think that any one person means anything is pretty naive.

I've talked about this with G***** (because that's what good parents
do).  Your approach of being warm and fuzzy and showering hugs and
kisses doesn't prepare a child for real life.  It just teaches the child
that being mediocre is good.