Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: Values
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:55:01 am
Desiree:

Hmm?  The context of the discussion was that upon finding out a given 
gift was actually from a party other than the one the recipient thought 
it was from then the recipient would discard such gift.  Therefore, 
without explicitly stating otherwise, your statement that you finished 
the maple flavored coffee he "brought" you, must be inferred to mean 
that even though you knew the coffee was from me you consumed it 
anyway.  Which is a reasonable inference given the statements leading up 
to that point.

Given that you only had three possible responses:
1) admit your argument was moot because you only found out the coffee 
was from me after the fact;
2) declare G***** lied to me, establishing G***** as a bad child; or
3) say nothing
you chose to put the fault on G*****.  Very insightful.  But don't you 
realize that that is also very telling of the influence you've been 
having on G*****'s development?

Do you understand how "context" works in giving meaning to an otherwise 
vague statement?  You seem not to.  You really need to lay off the 
marijuana.

Patrick



On 05/11/2015 11:32 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
> G***** told me that he told you the coffee was from me AFTER you 
> finished it  - G***** never told me the coffee was from you...so I 
> don't understand what you are saying.  Maybe G***** lied to you.
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Patrick 
> > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     G***** told me that he told you the coffee was from me AFTER you
>     finished it.  Are you saying he lied to me?  If that's the case
>     then such behavior (lying), particularly when there is no real
>     reason to do so, is obviously something he has picked up from
>     being around you (you have a long history of lying).
>
>     In case you can't tell, you've kinda backed yourself into a corner
>     here.
>
>     Patrick
>
>
>
>     On 05/11/2015 11:08 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     I finished the maple flavored coffee he brought me.  You don't
>>     have any 'facts' at all.
>>
>>     On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Patrick
>>     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         You only prove my point, moreover.  It doesn't matter who
>>         picked it out.  What matters is that it came from G*****. 
>>         That is the way a decent, civilized person, with morals and
>>         values thinks.  A person like you would throw the mug out,
>>         not me.  It is just as significant to me, regardless of who
>>         picked it out.  Ooh, you're such a bad, bad person.
>>
>>         Can you list 1 thing you're done in your life to make the
>>         world a better place? Either directly or indirectly?
>>
>>         Patrick
>>
>>
>>
>>         On 05/11/2015 10:50 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         HA!  - I picked out your precious coffee mug that you use
>>>         every day.  Guess it's time to trash it now huh??
>>>
>>>         On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Patrick
>>>         >
>>>         wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             I believe this epitomises the difference between you and I:
>>>             - in December 2013 G***** gave me a coffee mug that he
>>>             picked up at the airport on the way here.  I've since
>>>             used that mug every day, every single time I have coffee
>>>             at home, which is at least once a day;
>>>             - on another trip here he picked up 3 postcards, which I
>>>             framed and they are hanging on the wall in the living
>>>             room, right next to my desk;
>>>             - in January 2013, on his way back to Phoenix, he got
>>>             you a key chain, which you hung on the key rack, never
>>>             used, and promptly forgot about; he also got a souvenir 
>>>             for Sage, which Sage lost within a few weeks.
>>>
>>>             You see?  Values.  You just don't have them, so how can
>>>             you possibly teach them?
>>>
>>>             Perhaps you have a sarcastic response you'd like to
>>>             share about this as well?
>>>
>>>             Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>