Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: The motivation for your behavior
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:45:39 am
Nope.

Signed "The Stupid Fucking Cunt"

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Patrick 
wrote:

>  Desiree:
>
> You say I'm wrong yet I'm able to pick apart your counter arguments and
> clearly show how each one is fallible.
>
> Patrick
>
>
>
> On 05/11/2015 11:31 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>
> Because you are wrong.
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Patrick 
> wrote:
>
>>  Desiree:
>>
>> Which is exactly what you say when you have no choice but to realize you
>> are wrong and your argument has no merit.
>>
>> Good enough for me.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> P.S. Then why do you keep responding?  You're like the idiot woman that
>> calls the guy to say she never wants to talk to him again.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 05/11/2015 11:03 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>
>> You are just not worth it.
>>
>> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Patrick 
>> wrote:
>>
>>>  Desiree:
>>>
>>> You're making broad generalizations again.  You need to be specific if
>>> you expect the other party to consider your arguments.
>>>
>>> Do you know who argues in such generalizations?  People who don't have
>>> an argument.  People who realize they have no real rebutal.
>>>
>>> Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 05/11/2015 10:49 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>
>>> Richard, everything you say is so far out of the realm of reality it
>>> doesn't bother a rebuttal...but you keep thinking you're far superior...I'm
>>> sure it makes you feel better about the world.
>>>
>>> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Patrick 
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>  Desiree:
>>>>
>>>> I find it decided telling that your only response was a trite attempt
>>>> at sarcasm.  No attempt to disprove or even rebut any of what I said.
>>>>
>>>> Tell me, honestly, that you disagree with anything I said below.  Tell
>>>> me that you seriously believe, given the choice, that G***** would choose
>>>> to remain with you.
>>>>
>>>> Patrick
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 05/07/2015 04:29 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Oh my God Richard!!   You nailed it!!  I will never have to do any more
>>>> introspection ever again.  (In case it didn't come across in email - that
>>>> was sarcasm)
>>>>
>>>> On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Desiree:
>>>>>
>>>>> The only reason you're being such a stupid cunt right now (well,
>>>>> always really) is because you know that G***** would rather be with me
>>>>> than with you.  It burns you that after 2 and a half years he has not
>>>>> bonded with you and that he still speaks highly of me.  You're jealous -
>>>>> but not because you want to be a good parent - but because your head is
>>>>> filled with silly fairy tales about "perfect families" and "the inherit
>>>>> love between a mother and a child".  You grew up watching Disney movies and
>>>>> you still believe that's life.
>>>>>
>>>>> You're pissed off because you know that I deliberately withdrew from
>>>>> the family court proceedings because I wanted G***** to see what you're
>>>>> like when you don't have a court order compelling you to be cooperative,
>>>>> and you know that I was right in doing so.  You see that G***** has not
>>>>> bonded with you and you know that given the choice he would leave you in a
>>>>> heartbeat.  You know that you've failed as a parent because you've not done
>>>>> a single thing to improve the quality of his life.  You see the differences
>>>>> between G***** and Sage and you know that you and Michael fucked up with
>>>>> Sage.  You know that you will never be a good parent because you lack
>>>>> values and decency.  You are incapable of teaching your children because
>>>>> you are ashamed of the mistakes you've made and rather than admitting them
>>>>> and sharing your experiences with your children so that they don't make the
>>>>> same mistakes, you pretend they never happened - ensuring that your child
>>>>> absolutely will make the same mistakes.  It's the same way your mother
>>>>> raised you and look: you're making the same mistakes she did.
>>>>>
>>>>> It kills you that I am so open with G***** that I will share with him
>>>>> the worst things that have happened in my life, and that I will accept full
>>>>> responsibility for many of them.  That I can admit to my mistakes so that
>>>>> he can benefit from them.
>>>>>
>>>>> Furthermore, it angers you that you keep doing things and they keep
>>>>> backfiring on you.  It drives you crazy that I can be so indifferent to
>>>>> you.  That you mean so little to me as a human being that if you were
>>>>> starving in the street I would not give you the time of day, while at the
>>>>> same time I volunteer on a regular basis at a homeless shelter.  So it's
>>>>> not that I lack compassion - I just sincerely believe that gross, nasty,
>>>>> white trash people like you; people that are so self absorbed; people that
>>>>> will ruin another person's life with false accusations just to save
>>>>> themselves a little humiliation, without giving it a second thought; are
>>>>> the lowest of people and that the world would not miss them, nee, in fact,
>>>>> the world would be a better place without them.  People like you contribute
>>>>> nothing to the world or to society - you just suck the life and the
>>>>> goodness out of all the people that try to be nice and to be helpful.  You
>>>>> think that if you smile and inflect your statements so they sound sweet
>>>>> that everything will be okay.  But it won't.  You're just a terrible, sick
>>>>> person.
>>>>>
>>>>> But you're a product of the environment you grew up in.  You're just
>>>>> carrying on the traditions you learned from your equally sick mother.  It's
>>>>> just who you are.  It's all you know.
>>>>>
>>>>> And THAT is why you act like such a deranged bitch toward me.  I know
>>>>> it, and so, your actions mean very little to me.
>>>>>
>>>>> Good day,
>>>>> Patrick
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>