Re: More of what I know
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:44:44 am
this has been fun...really.  I understand you think you 'won' your argument
and you have proven once again to show how ignorant I am and are gloating
about how the whole world is going to see me for the way I really am.  You
keep thinking that.  You arrogance and ignorance will be your undoing.  I
am a very patient person :-)  Talk to you later :-)