Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: The motivation for your behavior
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:43:01 am
Desiree:

You say I'm wrong yet I'm able to pick apart your counter arguments and 
clearly show how each one is fallible.

Patrick


On 05/11/2015 11:31 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
> Because you are wrong.
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Patrick 
> > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     Which is exactly what you say when you have no choice but to
>     realize you are wrong and your argument has no merit.
>
>     Good enough for me.
>
>     Patrick
>
>     P.S. Then why do you keep responding?  You're like the idiot woman
>     that calls the guy to say she never wants to talk to him again.
>
>
>
>
>     On 05/11/2015 11:03 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     You are just not worth it.
>>
>>     On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Patrick
>>     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         You're making broad generalizations again. You need to be
>>         specific if you expect the other party to consider your
>>         arguments.
>>
>>         Do you know who argues in such generalizations?  People who
>>         don't have an argument.  People who realize they have no real
>>         rebutal.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>
>>
>>
>>         On 05/11/2015 10:49 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         Richard, everything you say is so far out of the realm of
>>>         reality it doesn't bother a rebuttal...but you keep thinking
>>>         you're far superior...I'm sure it makes you feel better
>>>         about the world.
>>>
>>>         On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Patrick
>>>         >
>>>         wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             I find it decided telling that your only response was a
>>>             trite attempt at sarcasm.  No attempt to disprove or
>>>             even rebut any of what I said.
>>>
>>>             Tell me, honestly, that you disagree with anything I
>>>             said below.  Tell me that you seriously believe, given
>>>             the choice, that G***** would choose to remain with you.
>>>
>>>             Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>>             On 05/07/2015 04:29 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>             Oh my God Richard!!   You nailed it!!  I will never
>>>>             have to do any more introspection ever again.  (In case
>>>>             it didn't come across in email - that was sarcasm)
>>>>
>>>>             On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Patrick
>>>>             >>>             > wrote:
>>>>
>>>>                 Desiree:
>>>>
>>>>                 The only reason you're being such a stupid cunt
>>>>                 right now (well, always really) is because you know
>>>>                 that G***** would rather be with me than with
>>>>                 you.  It burns you that after 2 and a half years he
>>>>                 has not bonded with you and that he still speaks
>>>>                 highly of me.  You're jealous - but not because you
>>>>                 want to be a good parent - but because your head is
>>>>                 filled with silly fairy tales about "perfect
>>>>                 families" and "the inherit love between a mother
>>>>                 and a child".  You grew up watching Disney movies
>>>>                 and you still believe that's life.
>>>>
>>>>                 You're pissed off because you know that I
>>>>                 deliberately withdrew from the family court
>>>>                 proceedings because I wanted G***** to see what
>>>>                 you're like when you don't have a court order
>>>>                 compelling you to be cooperative, and you know that
>>>>                 I was right in doing so. You see that G***** has
>>>>                 not bonded with you and you know that given the
>>>>                 choice he would leave you in a heartbeat.  You know
>>>>                 that you've failed as a parent because you've not
>>>>                 done a single thing to improve the quality of his
>>>>                 life.  You see the differences between G***** and
>>>>                 Sage and you know that you and Michael fucked up
>>>>                 with Sage.  You know that you will never be a good
>>>>                 parent because you lack values and decency.  You
>>>>                 are incapable of teaching your children because you
>>>>                 are ashamed of the mistakes you've made and rather
>>>>                 than admitting them and sharing your experiences
>>>>                 with your children so that they don't make the same
>>>>                 mistakes, you pretend they never happened -
>>>>                 ensuring that your child absolutely will make the
>>>>                 same mistakes.  It's the same way your mother
>>>>                 raised you and look: you're making the same
>>>>                 mistakes she did.
>>>>
>>>>                 It kills you that I am so open with G***** that I
>>>>                 will share with him the worst things that have
>>>>                 happened in my life, and that I will accept full
>>>>                 responsibility for many of them.  That I can admit
>>>>                 to my mistakes so that he can benefit from them.
>>>>
>>>>                 Furthermore, it angers you that you keep doing
>>>>                 things and they keep backfiring on you. It drives
>>>>                 you crazy that I can be so indifferent to you. That
>>>>                 you mean so little to me as a human being that if
>>>>                 you were starving in the street I would not give
>>>>                 you the time of day, while at the same time I
>>>>                 volunteer on a regular basis at a homeless shelter.
>>>>                 So it's not that I lack compassion - I just
>>>>                 sincerely believe that gross, nasty, white trash
>>>>                 people like you; people that are so self absorbed;
>>>>                 people that will ruin another person's life with
>>>>                 false accusations just to save themselves a little
>>>>                 humiliation, without giving it a second thought;
>>>>                 are the lowest of people and that the world would
>>>>                 not miss them, nee, in fact, the world would be a
>>>>                 better place without them. People like you
>>>>                 contribute nothing to the world or to society - you
>>>>                 just suck the life and the goodness out of all the
>>>>                 people that try to be nice and to be helpful.  You
>>>>                 think that if you smile and inflect your statements
>>>>                 so they sound sweet that everything will be okay. 
>>>>                 But it won't.  You're just a terrible, sick person.
>>>>
>>>>                 But you're a product of the environment you grew up
>>>>                 in. You're just carrying on the traditions you
>>>>                 learned from your equally sick mother.  It's just
>>>>                 who you are.  It's all you know.
>>>>
>>>>                 And THAT is why you act like such a deranged bitch
>>>>                 toward me.  I know it, and so, your actions mean
>>>>                 very little to me.
>>>>
>>>>                 Good day,
>>>>                 Patrick
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>