Re: More of what I know
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:39:15 am
No.  A dictionary provides the definitions of words.  In some cases,
like feeling and emotions, there can be no definition due to the
circular reference.  So, we have to look past the word and consider the
concept which the word attempts to embody.

You're really making yourself look incredibly unintelligent here.
Consider you have a bachelors degree (albeit, a pseudo one) and I have
grade 8.  You're really impressing the world with your wit and
intellect.  Thank god we get to put these wonderful discussions on your
website.