From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:35:27 am
It is not my fault that you are consistently and perpetually wrong.
Also, most of the time your arguments make no sense.

Little old ladies are not a race - therefore, you cannot be "racist"
against them.  You can be prejudiced against them.  Racism is a specific
form of prejudice, based on race.  You see: you are incapable of
expressing your thoughts coherently.

> See Richard, it doesn't matter what I say or how I say it.  You are
> bound and determined to argue everything I say and you adamantly
> refuse to even attempt to understand what I'm talking about.  So tell
> me why I should try and defend myself against a person like that.
> It's a futile effort and I have better things to do.  You knit-pick
> like a little old lady (Oh my god - are you going to say that I'm not
> racist against little old ladies???)
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Patrick
> > wrote:
>
>     Which events?  And how am I disturbed and isolated in my
>     understanding of them? And what exactly does "in your
>     understanding of" mean?
>
>     You seem to be completely incapable of expressing your thoughts
>     articulately.  You use so many vague terms, and incorrect words.
>     I know that you have a reasonable vocabulary, so it's not that you
>     don't understand the words individually.  But you seem to have
>     difficulty combining those words into meaningful sentences to
>     coherently state the thoughts that are in your mind. Years of THC
>     consumption, I guess.
>
>     Patrick
>

>     On 05/11/2015 10:57 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     ...in your understanding...(did you not read that part?)
>>
>>     On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Patrick
>>     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         Noted.
>>
>>         Claims which do not include a logical or rational basis (such
>>         as the one provided below, that I am "disturbed and
>>         isolated") are meaningless.  Please provide the basis for
>>         such a claim.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>

>>         On 05/11/2015 10:38 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         You are completely disturbed and isolated in your
>>>         understanding of events...but I'm used to. I understand that
>>>         you feel you have no fault or guilt for anything that has
>>>         transpired.
>>>
>>>         That said, if you plan on waiting until June to get his
>>>         plane ticket, I expect that you will NOT whine and complain
>>>         about how much it will cost to get him a direct flight from
>>>         Vancouver to Phoenix and that the flight will be on either
>>>         Saturday or Sunday and not on a weekday. I just did the
>>>         search and the flights are currently $312 (US)
>>>         http://www.kayak.com/flights/YVR-PHX/2015-07-12
>>>

>>>         On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Patrick
>>>         >
>>>         wrote:
>>>
>>>             When I purchase it.  Probably some time in June.

itinerary...maybe

Desiree:

> [...]
05/06/2015

airline