Re: Values
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:32:04 am
Desiree:

The simple act of reproducing another human being is not, in itself, any
contribution to the world or society.  Until you've actually raised that
offspring to be a good person and accomplish things then there is no
contribution.  If you have create an offspring who spends his life being
a burden on society then you have contributed nothing to the world.  If
you create an offspring who becomes a serial killer you've contributed
nothing.

Are you really so simple minded?

I would say "Bam" back at you but that's a little trite.  And besides, I
kinda feel sorry for you at this point.