Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: Something to consider
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:30:33 am
keep telling yourself that :)

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Patrick 
wrote:

>  Desiree:
>
> Which is exactly what you say when you have no choice but to realize you
> are wrong and your argument has no merit.
>
> Good enough for me.
>
> Patrick
>
>
>
> On 05/11/2015 11:03 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>
> Not worth a defense little man.
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Patrick 
> wrote:
>
>>  Desiree:
>>
>> You seem to not understand the difference between "opinion" and "fact".
>> It might be my "opinion" that you are a bad parent and terrible person, but
>> the points which I have provided as the basis of that opinion are all
>> facts.  And, otherwise, everything else I referenced are also facts, not
>> opinions.
>>
>> It is impossible to rationally debate with a person who is incapable of
>> distinguishing reality, and who refuses to use the proper definitions of
>> words.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>>
>>
>> On 05/11/2015 10:48 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>
>> To each their own.  You're allowed to have your own opinion...but that's
>> all it is.  Your opinion.  Have a super awesome and wonderful day!!
>>
>> On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Patrick 
>> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hello, Desiree!
>>>
>>> I was going through your old emails, looking for particularly
>>> interesting ones to highlight on the website, and I came across this one.
>>> Now that some time has passed, and the world has had a chance to see how
>>> much of your words you actually follow through on, I'd like to review some
>>> of your statements.  Please see my comments, inline.  I've highlighted the
>>> relevant statements to which I am responding.
>>>
>>>
>>> On 02/17/2013 10:34 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>  I want to throw something out there - I want to propose something and
>>> I would like for you to consider it.  We can continue to go back and forth,
>>> tossing this poor kid between home, between states in this hostile
>>> environment for the next...however long.  But the truth is - its exhausting
>>> (you can't tell me it's not). As well, G***** will turn 18 in 6 short
>>> years.  *You and I have very different lifestyles but as I've told him
>>> - neither one is wrong - it's just different.*
>>>
>>>  I disagree.  I believe your way of life is wrong - very wrong!
>>> - You use drugs;
>>> - you don't provide guidance and direction to your children;
>>> - you're irresponsible;
>>> - you blame others for everything that's wrong with your life;
>>> - you take responsibility for absolutely nothing;
>>> - you put your desires before the well being of your children;
>>> - you think that providing the basic necessities of life (food, clothing
>>> and shelter) are the only obligations you have to your children;
>>> - you put your boyfriends before the needs of your children;
>>> - you tell your children that marijuana is good and that one day they'll
>>> learn to appreciate it;
>>> - and on and on.
>>>
>>> So NO, you are absolutely wrong when you say "neither one is wrong".
>>> Your way of life is absolutely, unquestionably wrong.  It is a sickness and
>>> a blight on society (not just you, all trashy people).
>>>
>>>
>>>  * Regardless of what you may think of me personally, I am a great
>>> mother, I am an excellent mother to our son.*
>>>
>>>  You've had 2 and a half years to prove that you're a good mother, yet
>>> you've done *nothing* with that time!
>>>
>>> You've had two and a half years to prove that you're a good parent and
>>> you've done absolutely nothing!  G***** has learned nothing from you and
>>> his life is in no way enriched or better from the 2.5 years he's spent with
>>> you.  You think that taking him on vacations to meet your family is
>>> significant?  You think that will make him a better person?  Come on!
>>>
>>> Go on then, prove me wrong.  How have you improved G*****'s life?  What
>>> has he learned from you, other than the kind of women to stay away from?
>>> Is he more honest and reliable since staying with you (No, he flakes out of
>>> a band performance without notice, he hides his school information when his
>>> grades decline, he keeps secrets from both of us).  Has his school
>>> performance improved?  No, it's gotten worse!  Does he stick to something
>>> that he shows an interest in?  No, he fiddles with it for a while then
>>> gives up on it.  Is he able to do normal day to day things on his own
>>> without depending on an adult to hold his hand?  No.  It seems the only
>>> things he's improved on are the things that I teach him and push him to do
>>> when he's here.
>>>
>>> Am I wrong?  Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
>>>
>>> You have him covered on your medical and dental insurance and I'm
>>> willing to cover all medical costs yet you still don't take him to the
>>> doctor or dentist for regular checkups.  Does he have any cavities?  You
>>> have no idea.  Is his blind eye developing properly?  How should you know?
>>>
>>> And you have the nerve to claim you're an "excellent mother"?  Bitch!
>>> Even *MY* mother provided me medical and dental care (albeit at the
>>> government's expense, but still).
>>>
>>>   I never speak badly of you, I encourage him to say whatever is on his
>>> mind and when he tells me things he's done with you or things he remembers
>>> with you I always listen - I even try to remember good or funny times you
>>> and I had and I tell them to him.
>>>
>>>  Really?  From what I'm told you don't tell him shit.  And when you
>>> occasionally do share stories with them they're usually made up.  I hear
>>> about them and he has internet access.  It's not hard to verify some of
>>> what you tell him.
>>>
>>> From what I'm told you rarely give either him or Sage the time of day.
>>> And when you do it's almost always about something you want to do and you
>>> want to drag him along.
>>>
>>>   *All I want is time to know him.*  I don't want money and I don't
>>> care about "winning" in court.
>>>
>>>  Really?  Then what is all this bullshit you've been pulling for the
>>> past 3 years?  Then why have you repeatedly asked the court to prohibit all
>>> communication between him and I.  Then why did you withhold my letters to
>>> him when I was in custody?
>>>
>>>
>>>  There was a time that you considered my offer to help.  I'm proposing
>>> almost the same thing now.  Let me keep him during the school year for
>>> now.  Let me have time with him and you can do what you need to wherever it
>>> is that you plan on settling.  I will not interfere with you talking to him
>>> and as soon as you're ready we'll work on getting him to see you - maybe
>>> you pay for a flight out and I pay for a flight back.  I have no doubt that
>>> you will land a good job and probably be making more money than my
>>> conservative salary - which means neither of us will need money from the
>>> other.
>>>
>>>  As a safe measure for you (as I'm sure you would need it to trust me)
>>> if I fail to follow through on what I promise - if you feel your not seeing
>>> him enough, talking to him enough, or don't agree with the person he grows
>>> into while being with me you can always take me back to  court and have the
>>> judge return him to you - you and I both know that the judge (for whatever
>>> reason) is in your court (so to speak).
>>>
>>>
>>>  As I've said recently, the only time you're amicable or cooperative is
>>> when you believe the court (or some other authority) is going to go
>>> completely against you.  You sent me this email when you found out I was
>>> released from ICE custody and you were sure the court was going to order
>>> you to return G*****.  As soon as you were confident that wasn't going to
>>> happen you went right back to being hostile.
>>>
>>> Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>