Re: Values
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:28:18 am
Desiree:

G***** told me that he told you the coffee was from me AFTER you
finished it.  Are you saying he lied to me?  If that's the case then
such behavior (lying), particularly when there is no real reason to do
so, is obviously something he has picked up from being around you (you
have a long history of lying).

In case you can't tell, you've kinda backed yourself into a corner here.