Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: The motivation for your behavior
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:25:45 am
Desiree:

Which is exactly what you say when you have no choice but to realize you 
are wrong and your argument has no merit.

Good enough for me.

Patrick

P.S. Then why do you keep responding?  You're like the idiot woman that 
calls the guy to say she never wants to talk to him again.



On 05/11/2015 11:03 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
> You are just not worth it.
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Patrick 
> > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     You're making broad generalizations again.  You need to be
>     specific if you expect the other party to consider your arguments.
>
>     Do you know who argues in such generalizations?  People who don't
>     have an argument.  People who realize they have no real rebutal.
>
>     Patrick
>
>
>
>     On 05/11/2015 10:49 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     Richard, everything you say is so far out of the realm of reality
>>     it doesn't bother a rebuttal...but you keep thinking you're far
>>     superior...I'm sure it makes you feel better about the world.
>>
>>     On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Patrick
>>     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         I find it decided telling that your only response was a trite
>>         attempt at sarcasm.  No attempt to disprove or even rebut any
>>         of what I said.
>>
>>         Tell me, honestly, that you disagree with anything I said
>>         below.  Tell me that you seriously believe, given the choice,
>>         that G***** would choose to remain with you.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>
>>
>>         On 05/07/2015 04:29 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         Oh my God Richard!!   You nailed it!!  I will never have to
>>>         do any more introspection ever again.  (In case it didn't
>>>         come across in email - that was sarcasm)
>>>
>>>         On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Patrick
>>>         >
>>>         wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             The only reason you're being such a stupid cunt right
>>>             now (well, always really) is because you know that
>>>             G***** would rather be with me than with you.  It burns
>>>             you that after 2 and a half years he has not bonded with
>>>             you and that he still speaks highly of me. You're
>>>             jealous - but not because you want to be a good parent -
>>>             but because your head is filled with silly fairy tales
>>>             about "perfect families" and "the inherit love between a
>>>             mother and a child". You grew up watching Disney movies
>>>             and you still believe that's life.
>>>
>>>             You're pissed off because you know that I deliberately
>>>             withdrew from the family court proceedings because I
>>>             wanted G***** to see what you're like when you don't
>>>             have a court order compelling you to be cooperative, and
>>>             you know that I was right in doing so.  You see that
>>>             G***** has not bonded with you and you know that given
>>>             the choice he would leave you in a heartbeat.  You know
>>>             that you've failed as a parent because you've not done a
>>>             single thing to improve the quality of his life.  You
>>>             see the differences between G***** and Sage and you
>>>             know that you and Michael fucked up with Sage.  You know
>>>             that you will never be a good parent because you lack
>>>             values and decency.  You are incapable of teaching your
>>>             children because you are ashamed of the mistakes you've
>>>             made and rather than admitting them and sharing your
>>>             experiences with your children so that they don't make
>>>             the same mistakes, you pretend they never happened -
>>>             ensuring that your child absolutely will make the same
>>>             mistakes.  It's the same way your mother raised you and
>>>             look: you're making the same mistakes she did.
>>>
>>>             It kills you that I am so open with G***** that I will
>>>             share with him the worst things that have happened in my
>>>             life, and that I will accept full responsibility for
>>>             many of them.  That I can admit to my mistakes so that
>>>             he can benefit from them.
>>>
>>>             Furthermore, it angers you that you keep doing things
>>>             and they keep backfiring on you.  It drives you crazy
>>>             that I can be so indifferent to you.  That you mean so
>>>             little to me as a human being that if you were starving
>>>             in the street I would not give you the time of day,
>>>             while at the same time I volunteer on a regular basis at
>>>             a homeless shelter.  So it's not that I lack compassion
>>>             - I just sincerely believe that gross, nasty, white
>>>             trash people like you; people that are so self absorbed;
>>>             people that will ruin another person's life with false
>>>             accusations just to save themselves a little
>>>             humiliation, without giving it a second thought; are the
>>>             lowest of people and that the world would not miss them,
>>>             nee, in fact, the world would be a better place without
>>>             them.  People like you contribute nothing to the world
>>>             or to society - you just suck the life and the goodness
>>>             out of all the people that try to be nice and to be
>>>             helpful.  You think that if you smile and inflect your
>>>             statements so they sound sweet that everything will be
>>>             okay.  But it won't.  You're just a terrible, sick person.
>>>
>>>             But you're a product of the environment you grew up in.
>>>             You're just carrying on the traditions you learned from
>>>             your equally sick mother.  It's just who you are.  It's
>>>             all you know.
>>>
>>>             And THAT is why you act like such a deranged bitch
>>>             toward me.  I know it, and so, your actions mean very
>>>             little to me.
>>>
>>>             Good day,
>>>             Patrick
>>>
>>
>>
>
>