From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:12:08 am
See Richard, it doesn't matter what I say or how I say it.  You are bound
and determined to argue everything I say and you adamantly refuse to even
attempt to understand what I'm talking about.  So tell me why I should try
and defend myself against a person like that.  It's a futile effort and I
have better things to do.  You knit-pick like a little old lady (Oh my god
- are you going to say that I'm not racist against little old ladies???)