From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:09:49 am
Which events?  And how am I disturbed and isolated in my understanding
of them? And what exactly does "in your understanding of" mean?

You seem to be completely incapable of expressing your thoughts
articulately.  You use so many vague terms, and incorrect words.  I know
that you have a reasonable vocabulary, so it's not that you don't
understand the words individually.  But you seem to have difficulty
combining those words into meaningful sentences to coherently state the
thoughts that are in your mind.  Years of THC consumption, I guess.

> [...]
>>>                 not participate in any event over Christmas break
>>>                 (including eating dinner) because he was 'Jewish'
>>>                 and it was against his religion. You sure as hell
>>>                 never permitted me to have him for a visitation
>>>                 without return plans solidified. I believe I have
>>>                 been extremely accommodating to you, given the
>>>                 hardship you caused me while you had partial
>>>                 custody.   Where's your argument again?
>>>
>>>                 On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Patrick
>>>                  wrote:
>>>
>>>                     Desiree:
>>>
>>>                     Get this through your fucking head: Fuck you!  I
>>>                     will not bow down to your ridiculous
>>>                     requirements.  I have provided you G*****'s
>>>                     flight information and that is all I am going to
>>>                     do.  If you had a history of being reasonable
>>>                     and civilized then I might be more
>>>                     accommodating, but you don't!  Your history is
>>>                     filled with backstabbing, lying, forcing people
>>>                     to do what you want, throwing fits when you
>>>                     don't get your way, and doing things that harm
>>>                     innocent bystanders just to get what you want.
>>>
>>>                     You cannot claim to be concerned about G*****'s
>>>                     well being or safety when he's been with you for
>>>                     over 2 years and you've not fulfilled any of
>>>                     your parental obligations to him.  You have no
>>>                     concern for his well being and safety UNTIL it
>>>                     comes to his visitation with me.  You allowed
>>>                     Kristopher to take him along while he was high
>>>                     out of his fucking mind on meth, committing
>>>                     crimes, yet you pretend to be concerned about
>>>                     his safety with me?  Get a fucking clue you
>>>                     stupid bitch!  You keep drugs in the home and
>>>                     you fill his head with your racist,
>>>                     anti-immigrant bullshit, but you say I'm cause
>>>                     for concern?
>>>
>>>                     As I've said, this discussion is done!  I dare
>>>                     you to not let G***** catch his flights on May
>>>                     24th and May 28th. When G***** was in my
>>>                     custody did I EVER attempt to interfere with
>>>                     your visits? NO, I did not!
>>>
>>>                     Get it through your thick fucking skull that
>>>                     parental visitation is NOT for the parent's
>>>                     benefit!!!  How fucking narcissistic are you
>>>                     that you cannot see that?  Do you really think
>>>                     that you're hurting me by doing this?  I WANT
>>>                     you to refuse to allow G***** to visit so that
>>>                     he despises you that much more. Do you think he
>>>                     believes the bullshit excuses that you tell him
>>>                     to justify your actions? He, and everyone, sees
>>>                     through your shit.  Do you think he bought your
>>>                     crap about "just doing your patriotic duty" by
>>>                     calling ICE?  Or your lame excuse that you keep
>>>                     calling me Ricky because that's the name on our
>>>                     court cases?
>>>
>>>                     The only thing that is agitating me about what
>>>                     you do is that I don't want G***** to have the
>>>                     same shitting childhood that I had, but you're
>>>                     going out of your way to make sure he does.  All
>>>                     the shit you do is the same shit that my mother
>>>                     did.  And the end result for her is that I
>>>                     despised her and had nothing to do with her
>>>                     after I left home.  The same thing you're doing
>>>                     to G*****.
>>>
>>>                     Now fuck off and go bother someone else.

Desiree:

> [...]
respectively;

everything

involvement

> [...]
> [...]