Re: Values
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:05:09 am
Desiree:

You only prove my point, moreover.  It doesn't matter who picked it
out.  What matters is that it came from G*****.  That is the way a
decent, civilized person, with morals and values thinks.  A person like
you would throw the mug out, not me.  It is just as significant to me,
regardless of who picked it out.  Ooh, you're such a bad, bad person.

Can you list 1 thing you're done in your life to make the world a better
place?  Either directly or indirectly?