Re: Something to consider
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 11:00:37 am
Desiree:

You seem to not understand the difference between "opinion" and "fact".
It might be my "opinion" that you are a bad parent and terrible person,
but the points which I have provided as the basis of that opinion are
all facts.  And, otherwise, everything else I referenced are also facts,
not opinions.

It is impossible to rationally debate with a person who is incapable of
distinguishing reality, and who refuses to use the proper definitions of
words.