Re: I made a mistake
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 10:44:46 am
Richard...he has spent EVERY extended school break off with you with the
exception of spring break 2015.  I did not prevent visitation for Fall
break did I??  I did not prevent winter break either. According to you
that's all that matters...

"From: Patrick
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 6:32 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Desiree, your trip is around the corner!
To: Desiree Capuano

Here is the thread you were referring to.  Tell me how I was interfering.
Did I prevent you from coming to pick G***** up?  Did I refuse to release
him to you?

No, I did not.

Patrick"

So - in your own words, I didn't prevent it - therefore, I did not
interfere :-)