From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 11 2015 10:38:28 am
You are completely disturbed and isolated in your understanding of
events...but I'm used to.  I understand that you feel you have no fault or
guilt for anything that has transpired.

That said, if you plan on waiting until June to get his plane ticket, I
expect that you will NOT whine and complain about how much it will cost to
get him a direct flight from Vancouver to Phoenix and that the flight will
be on either Saturday or Sunday and not on a weekday.  I just did the
search and the flights are currently $312 (US)

http://www.kayak.com/flights/YVR-PHX/2015-07-12