Re: The motivation for your behavior
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 09 2015 10:52:52 am
Desiree:

I find it decided telling that your only response was a trite attempt at
sarcasm.  No attempt to disprove or even rebut any of what I said.

Tell me, honestly, that you disagree with anything I said below. Tell me
that you seriously believe, given the choice, that G***** would choose
to remain with you.