Belligerence
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 7:01:06 pm
Desiree:

For someone who claims not to care, you sure spend a lot of time trying
to get a rise out of me.

If I believe your intention is to try to annoy me, to anger me, then I
will phrase my responses in a way that makes it seem I am annoyed, so
that you will believe you are succeeding and you will continue. You have
an incredible habit of saying things that shoot you in the foot, and
that contradict your previous statements.  One day, when G***** is
older and he starts forgetting what you're like and he starts thinking
maybe you deserve another chance (like I did), then I can show him all
of these emails and how you lie incessantly to get what you want, and
how you betray people's trust, and how you play on their guilt and the
compassion to get what you want from them.  And I'm sure, that will be
enough to convince him not to get back in contact with you.

You see, it will be your own words and actions that will keep G*****
away from you once he's no longer there under court order.

That has been my plan since March 2013 and you've consistently played
right into it.  Because you're too arrogant to ever acknowledge that
you've been beat or that I'm better and smarter than you.  See, I can
even come right out and tell you and it won't matter - you'll just keep
getting suckered right into it.

Good day,
Patrick