From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 6:52:27 pm
I stand by everything I said.  I've addressed these points in the email
I sent you moments ago.  You ARE white trash; it's NOT my fault that you
can't manage your money; I DON'T care about your problems.  What's your
point?

And again, I did not deny or refuse the visitation.  I only refused to
go out of my way to accommodate you failure to properly plan ahead.  I
am not asking you to go out of your way - in fact, I'm not asking you
for ANYTHING.

You were requiring me to rearrange my schedule to accommodate you and
you didn't even provide sufficient notice.  Moreover, the two
visitations prior to that one, you didn't even execute.

So, again, you ARE a bad person, and your problems are your own fault.
Stop expecting other to clean up after you.

> [...]
>>>
>>>                 So you see - I did require ALL travel itineraries.
>>>                 However, if you are having money issues,  I
>>>                 understand.  If you do not have the funds available
>>>                 to secure a return flight from Vancouver to Phoenix
>>>                 on July 12th prior to his departure, then tell me
>>>                 the exact date to which you will provide G*****'s
>>>                 return flight itinerary.  That date will serve as
>>>                 the deadline for this action item.
>>>
>>>                 On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Patrick
>>>                  wrote:
>>>
>>>                     So no comment on the turning 16 thing?  Didn't
>>>                     think so.  You didn't realize that when you set
>>>                     this course of action in motion, did you?  You
>>>                     didn't even stop to consider what the
>>>                     consequences of your actions would be, did you?
>>>
>>>                     You had no idea that the legal age to be
>>>                     independent of your parents, in Ontario, was
>>>                     16.  And that by G***** receiving Canadian
>>>                     citizenship that it meant that on his 16th
>>>                     birthday he could walk out your door and never,
>>>                     ever have to see or speak to you ever again,
>>>                     huh?  And the best part is that if, before he
>>>                     turns 18, he steps outside of Ontario THEN at
>>>                     that moment you have the legal authority to have
>>>                     him brought back to you by force.  But as long
>>>                     as he's in Ontario there's not a damn thing you,
>>>                     or any US law enforcement agency, or any US
>>>                     court can do about it.
>>>
>>>                     Now, if he was a US citizen and NOT also a
>>>                     Canadian citizen, THEN the Canadian authorities
>>>                     would have to send him back to the US.  But as
>>>                     long as he has Canadian citizenship (which he
>>>                     now has for the rest of his life (thanks to you
>>>                     for setting things in motion), and he's over the
>>>                     age of 16, he can live on his own, have his own
>>>                     apartment, get his own firearms license, his own
>>>                     driver's license. And he won't need anyone's
>>>                     permission to do so.
>>>
>>>                     And, by the time he turns 16, next year, what he
>>>                     will remember is things like you refusing to
>>>                     allow him to visit and refusing to provide a
>>>                     decent reason why.  You taking away his property
>>>                     (like video game consoles) because you say "it's
>>>                     not fair to Sage".  You taking him, by force,
>>>                     from Liz and forcing him to live in Arizona.
>>>                     You refusing to let him have things he, as a
>>>                     child with parents with a combined income over
>>>                     $200,000, should have.  You refusing to take him
>>>                     to the doctor for regular check ups. You
>>>                     refusing to have the anomaly in in his eye
>>>                     checked.  You calling ICE on his father and
>>>                     having him deported for no justifiable reason,
>>>                     other than to get custody of him by default.
>>>                     You never bothering to teach him things about life.
>>>
>>>                     I was really hoping to surprise you with this on
>>>                     September 28, 2016, but I guess the cat's out of
>>>                     the bag now.
>>>
>>>                     Do you ever get tired of being the perpetual
>>>                     loser?  You ever think to yourself "what's the
>>>                     point"?  Ever seem to you that maybe life is
>>>                     just to fucking hard and there's no point
>>>                     because we're all gonna die in the end anyway?
>>>                     If not, well, that's too bad - the world is
>>>                     going to be a better place when you are no

clarification

clarification

"misinterpreting"

clarification

> [...]