The motivation for your behavior
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 12:51:36 pm
Desiree:

The only reason you're being such a stupid cunt right now (well, always
really) is because you know that G***** would rather be with me than
with you.  It burns you that after 2 and a half years he has not bonded
with you and that he still speaks highly of me.  You're jealous - but
not because you want to be a good parent - but because your head is
filled with silly fairy tales about "perfect families" and "the inherit
love between a mother and a child".  You grew up watching Disney movies
and you still believe that's life.

You're pissed off because you know that I deliberately withdrew from the
family court proceedings because I wanted G***** to see what you're
like when you don't have a court order compelling you to be cooperative,
and you know that I was right in doing so.  You see that G***** has not
bonded with you and you know that given the choice he would leave you in
a heartbeat.  You know that you've failed as a parent because you've not
done a single thing to improve the quality of his life.  You see the
differences between G***** and Sage and you know that you and Michael
fucked up with Sage.  You know that you will never be a good parent
because you lack values and decency.  You are incapable of teaching your
children because you are ashamed of the mistakes you've made and rather
than admitting them and sharing your experiences with your children so
that they don't make the same mistakes, you pretend they never happened
- ensuring that your child absolutely will make the same mistakes.  It's
the same way your mother raised you and look: you're making the same
mistakes she did.

It kills you that I am so open with G***** that I will share with him
the worst things that have happened in my life, and that I will accept
full responsibility for many of them.  That I can admit to my mistakes
so that he can benefit from them.

Furthermore, it angers you that you keep doing things and they keep
backfiring on you.  It drives you crazy that I can be so indifferent to
you.  That you mean so little to me as a human being that if you were
starving in the street I would not give you the time of day, while at
the same time I volunteer on a regular basis at a homeless shelter.  So
it's not that I lack compassion - I just sincerely believe that gross,
nasty, white trash people like you; people that are so self absorbed;
people that will ruin another person's life with false accusations just
to save themselves a little humiliation, without giving it a second
thought; are the lowest of people and that the world would not miss
them, nee, in fact, the world would be a better place without them.
People like you contribute nothing to the world or to society - you just
suck the life and the goodness out of all the people that try to be nice
and to be helpful.  You think that if you smile and inflect your
statements so they sound sweet that everything will be okay.  But it
won't.  You're just a terrible, sick person.

But you're a product of the environment you grew up in.  You're just
carrying on the traditions you learned from your equally sick mother.
It's just who you are.  It's all you know.

And THAT is why you act like such a deranged bitch toward me.  I know
it, and so, your actions mean very little to me.

Good day,
Patrick