From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 11:01:17 am
Let me try this again.  You have provided the details of G*****'s travel
to Canada.  You have yet to provide the details of him travel from Canada
to Phoenix.  While I am uncomfortable with him departing without a return
ticket purchased, I will allow it if you provide the date to which you will
purchase his return ticket and provide me with the details of said flight.

Are you refusing to
A. Purchase a return flight for G***** prior to his departure or
B. Provide me with a date that I can expect to receive the flight
information for his return?

Please be very clear in your response.