From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 10:05:49 pm
So no comment on the turning 16 thing?  Didn't think so.  You didn't
realize that when you set this course of action in motion, did you? You
didn't even stop to consider what the consequences of your actions would
be, did you?

You had no idea that the legal age to be independent of your parents, in
Ontario, was 16.  And that by G***** receiving Canadian citizenship
that it meant that on his 16th birthday he could walk out your door and
never, ever have to see or speak to you ever again, huh?  And the best
part is that if, before he turns 18, he steps outside of Ontario THEN at
that moment you have the legal authority to have him brought back to you
by force.  But as long as he's in Ontario there's not a damn thing you,
or any US law enforcement agency, or any US court can do about it.

Now, if he was a US citizen and NOT also a Canadian citizen, THEN the
Canadian authorities would have to send him back to the US.  But as long
as he has Canadian citizenship (which he now has for the rest of his
life (thanks to you for setting things in motion), and he's over the age
of 16, he can live on his own, have his own apartment, get his own
firearms license, his own driver's license. And he won't need anyone's
permission to do so.

And, by the time he turns 16, next year, what he will remember is things
like you refusing to allow him to visit and refusing to provide a decent
reason why.  You taking away his property (like video game consoles)
because you say "it's not fair to Sage".  You taking him, by force, from
Liz and forcing him to live in Arizona. You refusing to let him have
things he, as a child with parents with a combined income over $200,000,
should have.  You refusing to take him to the doctor for regular check
ups.  You refusing to have the anomaly in in his eye checked.  You
calling ICE on his father and having him deported for no justifiable
reason, other than to get custody of him by default.  You never
bothering to teach him things about life.

I was really hoping to surprise you with this on September 28, 2016, but
I guess the cat's out of the bag now.

Do you ever get tired of being the perpetual loser?  You ever think to
yourself "what's the point"?  Ever seem to you that maybe life is just
to fucking hard and there's no point because we're all gonna die in the
end anyway?  If not, well, that's too bad - the world is going to be a
better place when you are no longer in it.

Good evening,
Desiree

http://www.kayak.com/flights/PHX-YVR/2015-05-24

dictionary.reference.com

):

05/24/2015-07/12/2015.

(05/24/2015-07/12/2015)

(05/24/2015-07/12/2015)

http://www.adamsdrafting.com/including-without-limitation/
ree.com/book/96-The+issue+of+%E2%80%98include%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitatio
n%E2%80%99.html

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/including-vs-including-without-limit-48967/

http://www.americancriminallawreview.com/aclr-online/overplaying-their-hand-overly-
broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/