Re: More of what I know
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 7:14:25 pm
Desiree:

If your position is that you are going to allow G***** to visit and
there's nothing I can do to make you refuse to allow him to visit, then
why are we even having all of this communication?  Why is it that you
don't just shut up and fuck off, and let that be the end of it?  On my
end, the purpose of the communication revolves around G***** being able
to come to Vancouver for part of the summer so that I can fulfill my
duties to him as his father.  You seem to be arguing about the same
thing, however now you're saying that you're going to allow him to come
and there's nothing I can do to make you NOT allow it.

So, what the fuck are we talking for then?  If you're going to allow
G***** to visit then there is nothing further for us to say to each
other.  Anything I could possibly want to say to or about you I'd rather
post on your web site, anyway.