Re: More of what I know
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 6:42:25 pm
Yesterday, in your email timestamped 5:58pm, you stated:

    "If I do not have a travel itinerary for G*****'s return flight to
    Phoenix on July 12th, 2015 then he will not board a plan to travel
    anywhere.  Are you still unclear as to my meaning?"

That seems pretty clear to me that you are saying if I do not provide
G*****'s return flight information then you will not allow him to
travel and, hence you will not allow him to visit.

Now you seem to be saying that no matter what I do you will not "say
'no'", by which I assume you mean about allowing him to visit.  So, what
you're saying today completely contradicts what you said yesterday.

Once again, you have defeated yourself!

I don't believe I said you had any concern for my or G*****'s opinion
of you.  I don't believe you care about anyone's opinion of you because
you're far to self absorbed for that.  And G***** and I believe in
things like accountability, which is completely contrary to your view of
life.