From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 6:30:03 pm
Desiree:

I am sorry, but you are incorrect.  See my rebuttals, inline.

> Actually, you interfered with almost EVERY visitation I had with
> G*****; from pulling stupid things like refusing to put him on the
> plane, calling the airlines and changing the plane tickets yourself,
I presume you are referring to the flight you purchased for June 22,
2012, of which you notified me on June 12, 2012.  Here is why your
current argument does not apply and why it is frivolous:

1. You were required to provide at least 2 weeks notice of travel
arrangements if such arrangements required any action on my part. In
this case you were requiring me to take G***** to the airport. You did
not provide at least 2 weeks notice therefore I was not obligated to
re-arrange my schedule.  We have already covered this but you seem to
have forgotten.

In the current case I provided much more than 2 weeks notice, although
it is not necessary because I am not requiring you to have to do anything.

2. You did not check with me ahead of time to determine whether I would
be available at that time to take G***** to the airport.  I was not
obligated to coordinate my schedule for your convenience, other than
exactly on the date stated in the court order.  The flight you scheduled
was on a different date.

In the current case, I explicitly consulted you on the dates before
proceeding with executing the purchase of the tickets.

3. I was not obligated to transport G***** to the airport in order to
convenience you.  I was only obligated to make G***** available for you
to take custody of him.  I did not interfere with that and I did make
him available.  You were the one that refused to come and pick him up or
make alternate arrangements - like arranging for a car to take him to
the airport.

In the current case I am not asking or requiring you to make any
modification to your schedule: I have offered to arrange for G*****'s
transportation to the airport. *YOU* are the one refusing to let him go
on his own and insisting on taking him personally.  So it is *YOUR*
problem, not mine.

4. The week of the flight you purchased was the first week of a job I
had just started.  You were requiring me to take an entire day off of
that new job, to do something you were completely capable of doing
yourself.  At the time of the flight you purchased I did not have a
vehicle and was dependent on the use of Liz's vehicle and/or public
transit.  Liz had to be at work at the time of the flight, and the
travel time to the airport on public transit was more than 3 hours from
home.  My job was in Burbank, which was 2.5 hours from home.  You booked
the flight for 1pm.  There was no way to get G***** to the airport by
12pm without having to take the entire day off from work.

In the current case, I am not requiring ANYTHING of you, regardless of
which dates G***** travels on.

5. You were perfectly able to come to LA and pick G***** up as you had
done many times previous.  Had you done so I would not have refused to
allow you to take him.

In the current case, I am not able to go to Phoenix and pick G***** up
(according to you) because I've been deported (as a result of your
actions) and am not allowed to re-enter the US (according to you).
Therefore, *YOU* created a situation whereby the ONLY way that G*****
can visit with me is to fly.  So, this is all a problem that has been
created by *YOU*, not me.

So, you see, there is no comparison between the time you're referring to
and this time.

>  filing for a restraining order the day prior to visitation,
Absolutely!  Because I had just found out about yours and Kris's drug
use, and Kris's arrest with G***** present.  To me that seems an
entirely reasonable basis for being concerned about an 11 year old's
safety.  Do you not?  What am I saying?  Of course you don't. I mean,
that *IS* your lifestyle.  It is the life you have chosen.

> to sending him for a week with nothing but the clothes on his back and
> a box of Jewish crackers.
Again, absolutely!  I was just doing back to you exactly what you had
done previously.  When you took G***** to Arizona in August 2011 you
proceeded to dispose of some of his clothes, then when you finally
returned him in November you returned him with out any clothes.  You
made him leave the clothes you had gotten him in Arizona.  Why is it
okay for you to do but not for me?

>   You and he decided that he would not participate in any event over
> Christmas break (including eating dinner) because he was 'Jewish' and
> it was against his religion.
Yes, and?  We don't celebrate Christmas.  What's your point?  You were
completely absent from his life from the age of 18 months through 11
years, then you show up and try to force your way of life on him?  What
the fuck is wrong with you?

> You sure as hell never permitted me to have him for a visitation
> without return plans solidified.
I never once required you to provide return flight information.  It has
always been my hope that you *WOULD* abscond so that I could take that
to the court and have you removed for good.

What is wrong with your memory?

>   I believe I have been extremely accommodating to you, given the
> hardship you caused me while you had partial custody.
What hardship, exactly?  Do you mean my not wanting G***** to be around
people that are trying to convince him that marijuana is great and one
day he'll grow to love it?  Do you mean the hardship I caused by forcing
Kris to take him and Sage to Walmart to pass counterfeit notes?  Or the
hardship I caused by forcing you to keep drugs in the open (in your
unlocked night table)?  Jesus fucking Christ woman!  You're sick the way
you try to blame everything on everyone else.  Did I make you do any of
that stuff?  Are you not the one that withheld all that information,
then denied it when I asked you about it, then got mad and fought with
me when I showed you that I had proof?

You're a fucking work of art.

>   Where's your argument again?
I believe I just presented it.

Patrick

> [...]
>>>             However, if you are having money issues,  I understand.
>>>             If you do not have the funds available to secure a
>>>             return flight from Vancouver to Phoenix on July 12th
>>>             prior to his departure, then tell me the exact date to
>>>             which you will provide G*****'s return flight
>>>             itinerary.  That date will serve as the deadline for
>>>             this action item.
>>>
>>>             On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Patrick
>>>              wrote:
>>>
>>>                 So no comment on the turning 16 thing? Didn't think
>>>                 so.  You didn't realize that when you set this
>>>                 course of action in motion, did you?  You didn't
>>>                 even stop to consider what the consequences of your
>>>                 actions would be, did you?
>>>
>>>                 You had no idea that the legal age to be independent
>>>                 of your parents, in Ontario, was 16.  And that by
>>>                 G***** receiving Canadian citizenship that it meant
>>>                 that on his 16th birthday he could walk out your
>>>                 door and never, ever have to see or speak to you
>>>                 ever again, huh?  And the best part is that if,
>>>                 before he turns 18, he steps outside of Ontario THEN
>>>                 at that moment you have the legal authority to have
>>>                 him brought back to you by force.  But as long as
>>>                 he's in Ontario there's not a damn thing you, or any
>>>                 US law enforcement agency, or any US court can do
>>>                 about it.
>>>
>>>                 Now, if he was a US citizen and NOT also a Canadian
>>>                 citizen, THEN the Canadian authorities would have to
>>>                 send him back to the US.  But as long as he has
>>>                 Canadian citizenship (which he now has for the rest
>>>                 of his life (thanks to you for setting things in
>>>                 motion), and he's over the age of 16, he can live on
>>>                 his own, have his own apartment, get his own
>>>                 firearms license, his own driver's license.  And he
>>>                 won't need anyone's permission to do so.
>>>
>>>                 And, by the time he turns 16, next year, what he
>>>                 will remember is things like you refusing to allow
>>>                 him to visit and refusing to provide a decent reason
>>>                 why.  You taking away his property (like video game
>>>                 consoles) because you say "it's not fair to Sage".
>>>                 You taking him, by force, from Liz and forcing him
>>>                 to live in Arizona.  You refusing to let him have
>>>                 things he, as a child with parents with a combined
>>>                 income over $200,000, should have.  You refusing to
>>>                 take him to the doctor for regular check ups.  You
>>>                 refusing to have the anomaly in in his eye checked.
>>>                 You calling ICE on his father and having him
>>>                 deported for no justifiable reason, other than to
>>>                 get custody of him by default.  You never bothering
>>>                 to teach him things about life.
>>>
>>>                 I was really hoping to surprise you with this on
>>>                 September 28, 2016, but I guess the cat's out of the
>>>                 bag now.
>>>
>>>                 Do you ever get tired of being the perpetual loser?
>>>                 You ever think to yourself "what's the point"?  Ever
>>>                 seem to you that maybe life is just to fucking hard
>>>                 and there's no point because we're all gonna die in
>>>                 the end anyway?  If not, well, that's too bad - the
>>>                 world is going to be a better place when you are no

"misinterpreting"

demonstrated

independence,

repeatedly,