More of what I know
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 1:07:15 pm
Desiree:

I also know that you don't want to let G***** visit with me because you
know that when he visits we bond more and that puts more distance
"emotionally" between you and him; yet you don't want to explicitly
refuse to let him visit because you know that he will resent you for it.

So, you're trying to create a situation whereby you can say it was
because of me that he couldn't visit.  But I've explained to him that my
mother used to do the same stuff when I was a kid.  That my father
eventually stopped coming to visit and I learned later in life that it
was because of the games my mother would play - the same stuff you're
doing right now.

As always, your scheme won't work.  The only way it could would be if
you completely cut off communication between G***** and I and made it
so he could only hear your version of events.  But there's no way you
can do that without grossly upsetting the court and G*****.  And your
versions of events always rely on the listener's pity and sense of
guilt.  Eventually, people get tired of hearing about how someone is
always such a victim because in reality most of the problems in our
lives are the result of our own actions and the only people that don't
realize that are the ones that are always trying to blame others for
their problems - people like you.

Patrick