From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 12:32:50 pm
Desiree:

Get this through your fucking head: Fuck you!  I will not bow down to
your ridiculous requirements.  I have provided you G*****'s flight
information and that is all I am going to do.  If you had a history of
being reasonable and civilized then I might be more accommodating, but
you don't!  Your history is filled with backstabbing, lying, forcing
people to do what you want, throwing fits when you don't get your way,
and doing things that harm innocent bystanders just to get what you want.

You cannot claim to be concerned about G*****'s well being or safety
when he's been with you for over 2 years and you've not fulfilled any of
your parental obligations to him.  You have no concern for his well
being and safety UNTIL it comes to his visitation with me.  You allowed
Kristopher to take him along while he was high out of his fucking mind
on meth, committing crimes, yet you pretend to be concerned about his
safety with me?  Get a fucking clue you stupid bitch!  You keep drugs in
the home and you fill his head with your racist, anti-immigrant
bullshit, but you say I'm cause for concern?

As I've said, this discussion is done!  I dare you to not let G*****
catch his flights on May 24th and May 28th.  When G***** was in my
custody did I EVER attempt to interfere with your visits? NO, I did not!

Get it through your thick fucking skull that parental visitation is NOT
for the parent's benefit!!!  How fucking narcissistic are you that you
cannot see that?  Do you really think that you're hurting me by doing
this?  I WANT you to refuse to allow G***** to visit so that he
despises you that much more.  Do you think he believes the bullshit
excuses that you tell him to justify your actions?  He, and everyone,
sees through your shit.  Do you think he bought your crap about "just
doing your patriotic duty" by calling ICE?  Or your lame excuse that you
keep calling me Ricky because that's the name on our court cases?

The only thing that is agitating me about what you do is that I don't
want G***** to have the same shitting childhood that I had, but you're
going out of your way to make sure he does.  All the shit you do is the
same shit that my mother did.  And the end result for her is that I
despised her and had nothing to do with her after I left home.  The same
thing you're doing to G*****.

Now fuck off and go bother someone else.

> [...]
>>             taking away his property (like video game consoles)
>>             because you say "it's not fair to Sage".  You taking him,
>>             by force, from Liz and forcing him to live in Arizona.
>>             You refusing to let him have things he, as a child with
>>             parents with a combined income over $200,000, should
>>             have. You refusing to take him to the doctor for regular
>>             check ups.  You refusing to have the anomaly in in his
>>             eye checked.  You calling ICE on his father and having
>>             him deported for no justifiable reason, other than to get
>>             custody of him by default.  You never bothering to teach
>>             him things about life.
>>
>>             I was really hoping to surprise you with this on
>>             September 28, 2016, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now.
>>
>>             Do you ever get tired of being the perpetual loser?  You
>>             ever think to yourself "what's the point"?  Ever seem to
>>             you that maybe life is just to fucking hard and there's
>>             no point because we're all gonna die in the end anyway?
>>             If not, well, that's too bad - the world is going to be a
>>             better place when you are no longer in it.
>>
>>             Good evening,
>>             Desiree
>>

>>             On 05/06/2015 07:34 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>             Please provide me with your hotel information.  I will
>>>             make sure I am available for the "pick up" schedule.
>>>
>>>             On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick
>>>              wrote:
>>>
>>>                 Desiree:
>>>
>>>                 Either your English skills are horrendous or you
>>>                 really do think of your offspring as possessions?
>>>
>>>                 I am planning to accompany G***** to the Vancouver
>>>                 International Airport on or before July 12, 2015,
>>>                 and being present with him until he passes through
>>>                 the security checkpoint.  I cannot force him to do
>>>                 anything past that point.  I also have no intention
>>>                 of, as you say, "returning him".
>>>
>>>                 G***** is a human being, not a possession.  Neither
>>>                 you, nor I have the power to force him to do
>>>                 something against his will.  All I can, and will, do
>>>                 is make every reasonable effort to ensure he is at
>>>                 the airport in time to board his return flight.
>>>
>>>                 Why would you even ask such a stupid question?  I
>>>                 mean, if I was intending to do something like
>>>                 abscond with G***** do you think I would admit it
>>>                 beforehand?  And if that was my intention, why would
>>>                 I bother going through all this stupid shit with
>>>                 you? Why wouldn't I just go to Phoenix and pick him
>>>                 up?  What?  Do you think it's impossible for me to
>>>                 walk right into the US?  Do you think they
>>>                 scrutinize me every time I cross the border?  My
>>>                 god, there is no end to your stupidity, is there?
>>>
>>>                 And besides, what do you really care? You only have,
>>>                 at most, another 16 months until you have absolutely
>>>                 no legal authority over him, anyway.  Yeah, that's
>>>                 right, the day he turns 16 and his foot touches the
>>>                 ground in the Province of Ontario he is a legal
>>>                 adult and cannot be forced to return to his parents
>>>                 - because he now has Canadian citizenship - because
>>>                 of *YOUR* actions.  I don't even need to be in

specifically

information

plane/flight

information