From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 12:16:24 pm
Desiree:

Of course.  The court, historically, has always taken the approach that
if there is no history to suggest a given type of behavior then there is
no reason to believe such behavior will occur in the future.  When you
have expressed your completely unfounded claims that you believed I
might "disappear" with G*****, the court admonished you that *IF* I
were to do that then I'd be in a lot of trouble.

So yes, I know the court would not permit you to refuse visitation based
on a completely unfounded claim that you believe I might be intending to
withhold G***** from you.  The court even refused to consider the
possibility that *YOU* might be intending to do something inappropriate
- even after I provided concrete proof that you *HAD* been engaging in
inappropriate behavior.

Patrick

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to admit that my argument about your use
of the terms "full itinerary" and "including but not limited to" was, in
fact, correct and you are now doing exactly as I suspected, and stated,
you were going to do.  You see, I know you just too well.