From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 10:39:10 am
Desiree:

Now that we agree on the definitions of "full" and "itinerary", then
does that mean that you acknowledge that a "full itinerary"  would
include a detailed account, including times of arrival and departure of
each location (not just the airports) the traveller will be during the
trip?  That is, after all, a "full itinerary".  That is what I was
trying to explain to you previously when you were refusing to clarify
what you meant by "full itinerary".  You eventually stated that you just
required the flight information. You are now completely contradicting
what you said previously, and agreeing to what I was saying - which you
had previously accused me of playing word games over.

Flip-flop?  You just argue whatever point serves your purpose at any
moment, huh?  Even when it completely contradicts the points you made
yesterday?

Anyway, I'm not playing along.  I've provided you G*****'s flight
information from PHX to LAX, and from LAX to YVR.  That is all you're
getting.  Even that is more than the court would require and it meets
the definition of "reasonable".

Now, I don't have time for your nonsense today.  As far as I'm
concerned, this discussion is done.

http://www.kayak.com/flights/PHX-YVR/2015-05-24

dictionary.reference.com

):

itineraries.

05/24/2015-07/12/2015.

(05/24/2015-07/12/2015)

(05/24/2015-07/12/2015)

clarification

requirements,

requirements.

Specifically,

requirements

additional,

requirements.

information

information

discretion,

qualifications,

requirement

http://www.adamsdrafting.com/including-without-limitation/
.weagree.com/book/96-The+issue+of+%E2%80%98include%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limi
tation%E2%80%99.html

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/including-vs-including-without-limit-48967/

http://www.americancriminallawreview.com/aclr-online/overplaying-their-hand-overly-
broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/