From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Thu, May 07 2015 9:34:32 am
April 26th
...I will require a *full *itinerary for G*****'s summer trip.

May 4th
 I will need the travel plans (itinerary) *all *flights G***** will be
occupying

May 5th
The above visitation as previously stated ALSO is contingent upon a
*full *travel
itinerary including all flight and travel plans.

The term '*full*' means (from dictionary.reference.com):

adjective, fuller, fullest.
1. completely filled; containing all that can be held; filled to utmost
capacity
2. complete; entire; maximum:
3. of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.

The term '*all*' means (from dictionary.reference.com):
adjective
1.the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration):
2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars,
taken collectively):
3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree):
4. every:
5. any; any whatever:
6. nothing but; only:
7. dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a
particular feature:

So you see - I did require ALL travel itineraries.  However, if you are
having money issues,  I understand.  If you do not have the funds available
to secure a return flight from Vancouver to Phoenix on July 12th prior to
his departure, then tell me the exact date to which you will provide
G*****'s return flight itinerary.  That date will serve as the deadline
for this action item.

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Patrick
wrote:

> [...]
>> through the security checkpoint.  I cannot force him to do anything past
>> that point.  I also have no intention of, as you say, "returning him".
>>
>> G***** is a human being, not a possession.  Neither you, nor I have the
>> power to force him to do something against his will.  All I can, and will,
>> do is make every reasonable effort to ensure he is at the airport in time
>> to board his return flight.
>>
>> Why would you even ask such a stupid question?  I mean, if I was
>> intending to do something like abscond with G***** do you think I would
>> admit it beforehand?  And if that was my intention, why would I bother
>> going through all this stupid shit with you?  Why wouldn't I just go to
>> Phoenix and pick him up?  What?  Do you think it's impossible for me to
>> walk right into the US?  Do you think they scrutinize me every time I cross
>> the border?  My god, there is no end to your stupidity, is there?
>>
>> And besides, what do you really care?  You only have, at most, another 16
>> months until you have absolutely no legal authority over him, anyway.
>> Yeah, that's right, the day he turns 16 and his foot touches the ground in
>> the Province of Ontario he is a legal adult and cannot be forced to return
>> to his parents - because he now has Canadian citizenship - because of
>> *YOUR* actions.  I don't even need to be in Canada myself.
>>
>> Patrick
>>

>> On 05/06/2015 06:46 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>
>> Are you planning on returning G*****?
>>
>> On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
>>
>>>  Desiree:
>>>
>>> I cannot imagine why you would hear that because I never said that.
>>>
>>> I will tell you this, unequivocally: Since you did not require I provide
>>> the return flight information in order to allow G***** to travel from
>>> Phoenix to Los Angeles on May 24, 2015, then from Los Angeles to Vancouver
>>> on May 28, 2015, and you only brought that up AFTER I purchased the
>>> tickets, then NO!  I absolutely will not purchase his return ticket until I
>>> know he is actually going to be present in Vancouver.
>>>
>>> I have no history of backing out of commitments, or saying completely
>>> false stuff to get what I want.  You do!  You are the one that cannot be
>>> trusted, not me.
>>>
>>> Now, our dealings here are done.  I have fulfilled the requirements you
>>> stated in writing.  You are now attempting to change those requirements by
>>> adding new requirements.  It is not going to happen!  I don't believe there
>>> is anything further for us to discuss between now and when G***** arrives
>>> here on May 28, 2015.
>>>
>>> I have posted all of our emails from today onto your wonderful website
>>> so there is a public record of all of your words.
>>>
>>> Good day,
>>> Patrick
>>>

>>> On 05/06/2015 06:35 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>
>>> So, what I hear is that you will send me the details of his return
>>> itinerary before he travels on the 24th of May?

The

May

stated

Is

NOT

+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99.html

their-hand-overly-broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/