From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 7:10:24 pm
Desiree:

Either your English skills are horrendous or you really do think of your
offspring as possessions?

I am planning to accompany G***** to the Vancouver International
Airport on or before July 12, 2015, and being present with him until he
passes through the security checkpoint.  I cannot force him to do
anything past that point.  I also have no intention of, as you say,
"returning him".

G***** is a human being, not a possession.  Neither you, nor I have the
power to force him to do something against his will.  All I can, and
will, do is make every reasonable effort to ensure he is at the airport
in time to board his return flight.

Why would you even ask such a stupid question?  I mean, if I was
intending to do something like abscond with G***** do you think I would
admit it beforehand?  And if that was my intention, why would I bother
going through all this stupid shit with you?  Why wouldn't I just go to
Phoenix and pick him up?  What?  Do you think it's impossible for me to
walk right into the US?  Do you think they scrutinize me every time I
cross the border?  My god, there is no end to your stupidity, is there?

And besides, what do you really care?  You only have, at most, another
16 months until you have absolutely no legal authority over him,
anyway.  Yeah, that's right, the day he turns 16 and his foot touches
the ground in the Province of Ontario he is a legal adult and cannot be
forced to return to his parents - because he now has Canadian
citizenship - because of *YOUR* actions.  I don't even need to be in
Canada myself.

> [...]
>     purchase his return ticket until I know he is actually going to be
>     present in Vancouver.
>
>     I have no history of backing out of commitments, or saying
>     completely false stuff to get what I want.  You do!  You are the
>     one that cannot be trusted, not me.
>
>     Now, our dealings here are done.  I have fulfilled the
>     requirements you stated in writing.  You are now attempting to
>     change those requirements by adding new requirements.  It is not
>     going to happen!  I don't believe there is anything further for us
>     to discuss between now and when G***** arrives here on May 28, 2015.
>
>     I have posted all of our emails from today onto your wonderful
>     website so there is a public record of all of your words.
>
>     Good day,
>     Patrick
>

>     On 05/06/2015 06:35 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     So, what I hear is that you will send me the details of his
>>     return itinerary before he travels on the 24th of May?
>>
>>     On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick >     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         I'd like to point out that that was NOT one of your stated
>>         requirements.  I told G***** that this is what you would do:
>>         you'll make up a bunch of requirements then, if I meet those
>>         requirements, you'll add more requirements, and if I meet
>>         those you'll just keep adding more.  Same shit my mother used
>>         to do to my father.
>>
>>         Well, it ain't gonna happen.  I met your requirements and I'm
>>         just dying for you to fuck up enough that the court will
>>         consider your behavior egregious.  So far you've:
>>         - refused to allow G***** to visit during one extended
>>         school break;
>>         - taken away his phone, cutting off all communication between
>>         him and I for an extended duration of time, without providing
>>         me any notice;
>>         - taken away his debit card so I cannot provide him financial
>>         support;
>>         - refused to provide him even the minimal level of medical
>>         care that the California legislature mandates;
>>         - continued to keep drugs in the home.
>>
>>         So, go ahead, refuse to let him visit over the summer. Give
>>         me a reason that the court will consider justifiable to take
>>         away not only your custody but also visitation.  And keep
>>         giving G***** reasons to resent you.  Regardless of what the
>>         court does, the important thing is that G***** grows to hate
>>         you and you are doing an excellent job of pushing him in that
>>         direction.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>

>>         On 05/06/2015 05:58 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         If I do not have a travel itinerary for G*****'s return
>>>         flight to Phoenix on July 12th, 2015 then he will not board
>>>         a plan to travel anywhere.  Are you still unclear as to my
>>>         meaning?
>>>
>>>         On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Patrick
>>>          wrote:
>>>
>>>             I cannot possibly answer that question.  I suspect what
>>>             you mean to ask is not actually what you asked.

):

http://www.adamsdrafting.com/including-without-limitation/
om/book/96-The+issue+of+%E2%80%98include%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%
80%99.html

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/including-vs-including-without-limit-48967/

http://www.americancriminallawreview.com/aclr-online/overplaying-their-hand-overly-
broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/