From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 6:45:13 pm
Desiree:

I cannot imagine why you would hear that because I never said that.

I will tell you this, unequivocally: Since you did not require I provide
the return flight information in order to allow G***** to travel from
Phoenix to Los Angeles on May 24, 2015, then from Los Angeles to
Vancouver on May 28, 2015, and you only brought that up AFTER I
purchased the tickets, then NO!  I absolutely will not purchase his
return ticket until I know he is actually going to be present in Vancouver.

I have no history of backing out of commitments, or saying completely
false stuff to get what I want.  You do!  You are the one that cannot be
trusted, not me.

Now, our dealings here are done.  I have fulfilled the requirements you
stated in writing.  You are now attempting to change those requirements
by adding new requirements.  It is not going to happen!  I don't believe
there is anything further for us to discuss between now and when G*****
arrives here on May 28, 2015.

I have posted all of our emails from today onto your wonderful website
so there is a public record of all of your words.

Good day,

> So, what I hear is that you will send me the details of his return
> itinerary before he travels on the 24th of May?
>
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     I'd like to point out that that was NOT one of your stated
>     requirements.  I told G***** that this is what you would do:
>     you'll make up a bunch of requirements then, if I meet those
>     requirements, you'll add more requirements, and if I meet those
>     you'll just keep adding more.  Same shit my mother used to do to
>     my father.
>
>     Well, it ain't gonna happen.  I met your requirements and I'm just
>     dying for you to fuck up enough that the court will consider your
>     behavior egregious.  So far you've:
>     - refused to allow G***** to visit during one extended school break;
>     - taken away his phone, cutting off all communication between him
>     and I for an extended duration of time, without providing me any
>     notice;
>     - taken away his debit card so I cannot provide him financial support;
>     - refused to provide him even the minimal level of medical care
>     that the California legislature mandates;
>     - continued to keep drugs in the home.
>
>     So, go ahead, refuse to let him visit over the summer.  Give me a
>     reason that the court will consider justifiable to take away not
>     only your custody but also visitation.  And keep giving G*****
>     reasons to resent you.  Regardless of what the court does, the
>     important thing is that G***** grows to hate you and you are
>     doing an excellent job of pushing him in that direction.
>
>     Patrick
>

>     On 05/06/2015 05:58 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     If I do not have a travel itinerary for G*****'s return flight
>>     to Phoenix on July 12th, 2015 then he will not board a plan to
>>     travel anywhere.  Are you still unclear as to my meaning?
>>
>>     On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Patrick
>>     >     > wrote:
>>
>>         I cannot possibly answer that question.  I suspect what you
>>         mean to ask is not actually what you asked.
>>

>>         On 05/06/2015 05:44 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         Thank you for the itineraries.  When can I expect one for
>>>         his return trip?
>>>
>>>         On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick
>>>         >>         >
>>>         wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             At least my insults to you are based in reality.
>>>             Surely, you're not trying to suggest that you're
>>>             intellectually superior to me.  I believe our many
>>>             debates via email show that not to be true.
>>>
>>>             Patrick

YVR/2015-05-24

):

http://www.adamsdrafting.com/including-without-limitation/
ok/96-The+issue+of+%E2%80%98include%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99
.html

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/including-vs-including-without-limit-48967/

http://www.americancriminallawreview.com/aclr-online/overplaying-their-hand-overly-
broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/