From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 6:28:14 pm
Desiree:

I'd like to point out that that was NOT one of your stated
requirements.  I told G***** that this is what you would do: you'll
make up a bunch of requirements then, if I meet those requirements,
you'll add more requirements, and if I meet those you'll just keep
adding more.  Same shit my mother used to do to my father.

Well, it ain't gonna happen.  I met your requirements and I'm just dying
for you to fuck up enough that the court will consider your behavior
egregious.  So far you've:
- refused to allow G***** to visit during one extended school break;
- taken away his phone, cutting off all communication between him and I
for an extended duration of time, without providing me any notice;
- taken away his debit card so I cannot provide him financial support;
- refused to provide him even the minimal level of medical care that the
California legislature mandates;
- continued to keep drugs in the home.

So, go ahead, refuse to let him visit over the summer.  Give me a reason
that the court will consider justifiable to take away not only your
custody but also visitation.  And keep giving G***** reasons to resent
you.  Regardless of what the court does, the important thing is that
G***** grows to hate you and you are doing an excellent job of pushing
him in that direction.

> If I do not have a travel itinerary for G*****'s return flight to
> Phoenix on July 12th, 2015 then he will not board a plan to travel
> anywhere.  Are you still unclear as to my meaning?
>
> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>     I cannot possibly answer that question.  I suspect what you mean
>     to ask is not actually what you asked.
>

>     On 05/06/2015 05:44 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     Thank you for the itineraries. When can I expect one for his
>>     return trip?
>>
>>     On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick >     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         At least my insults to you are based in reality. Surely,
>>         you're not trying to suggest that you're intellectually
>>         superior to me.  I believe our many debates via email show
>>         that not to be true.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>

>>         On 05/06/2015 04:46 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         Funny but "stupid fucking cunt" looks nothing like a travel
>>>         itinerary...maybe you're confused again.  Do you need me to
>>>         copy and paste an example for you??
>>>
>>>         On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick
>>>          wrote:
>>>
>>>             Sorry, I meant to say "stupid fucking cunt".

YVR/2015-05-24

-The+issue+of+%E2%80%98include%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99.html

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/including-vs-including-without-limit-48967/

http://www.americancriminallawreview.com/aclr-online/overplaying-their-hand-overly-
broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/