From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 6:13:01 pm
Desiree:

Why is it so hard for you to say what you mean?  Your question was
asking me when you would be capable of expecting something.  How can I
possibly know when you will be capable of expecting something? And even
if you did use "may" instead of "can" then your question would still
have been asking me to tell you when you would be permitted to expect
something.  Learn to speak English you fucking moron!

If what you want to know is when I intend to provide you the flight
information for G*****'s return flight then why don't you ask that?
How can you get angry about illegal aliens coming to American and
refusing to learn the language (which is English, by the way), when you
yourself can't even speak it properly?

I have not purchased G*****'s return ticket yet and I'm not going to
until it gets closer to the travel time.  I don't give a shit if you try
to use that as a basis to refuse to let G***** travel pursuant to the
two tickets I already provided.  You know damn well the court is not
going to accept that.

> If I do not have a travel itinerary for G*****'s return flight to
> Phoenix on July 12th, 2015 then he will not board a plan to travel
> anywhere.  Are you still unclear as to my meaning?
>
> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>     I cannot possibly answer that question.  I suspect what you mean
>     to ask is not actually what you asked.
>

>     On 05/06/2015 05:44 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     Thank you for the itineraries. When can I expect one for his
>>     return trip?
>>
>>     On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick >     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         At least my insults to you are based in reality. Surely,
>>         you're not trying to suggest that you're intellectually
>>         superior to me.  I believe our many debates via email show
>>         that not to be true.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>

>>         On 05/06/2015 04:46 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         Funny but "stupid fucking cunt" looks nothing like a travel
>>>         itinerary...maybe you're confused again.  Do you need me to
>>>         copy and paste an example for you??
>>>
>>>         On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick
>>>          wrote:
>>>
>>>             Sorry, I meant to say "stupid fucking cunt".

YVR/2015-05-24

-The+issue+of+%E2%80%98include%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99.html

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/including-vs-including-without-limit-48967/

http://www.americancriminallawreview.com/aclr-online/overplaying-their-hand-overly-
broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/