Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: G***** summer visitation 2015
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 04 2015 9:07:29 pm
Yes, G***** may travel for the purposes of visitation between the dates
of May 24th and July 12th, 2015.  I will need the travel plans
(itinerary) all flights G***** will be occupying, including but not
limited to; the airline, day, time, flight number, confirmation number, and
destination.  This includes his flight from California to Vancouver.


On Monday, May 4, 2015, Patrick  wrote:

>  Desiree:
>
> Please provide a definitive response clearly stating whether or not you
> are going to allow G***** to visit between the dates of May 24, 2015 and
> July 12, 2015.  You're silence requires the other party (me) to make
> assumptions, and assumptions are not admissible in court.
>
> Patrick
>
>
> On 04/26/2015 04:24 PM, Patrick wrote:
>
> Desiree:
>
> What the fuck is wrong with your head?  Do you do this silly shit just to
> be annoying is your whole life experience based on trailer parks and TV?
> Come back to reality for a second, will ya?
>
> What the fuck do you mean by "itinerary"?!?!? That is such a fucking vague
> term.  Be specific, you fucking idiot!  You're wasting my time with all
> this stupid back and forth.  You pretend like you give a shit about
> G*****'s safety, demanding I provide an "itinerary" and that I keep on me
> documents to establish I'm someone I'm not - and the other 364 days out of
> the year you don't put an ounce of interest into what's going on with him.
> Stop being such a fucking tool!
>
> Just shut the fuck up and be a normal person or just fucking go away.  I
> don't need your stupid shit and I have better things to do than try to jump
> through your hoops for your amusement.  You're just a fucking twit.  There
> is no documentation identifying me as Richard and you know it.  That
> deportation document is meaningless since the government has admitted that
> I'm not that person.  What the FUCK is wrong with you?
>
> And don't go telling G***** that the reason he can't come to visit is
> because I didn't meet your "reasonable requirements".  Your requirements
> are moronic and impossible to meet because they keep changing.
>
> I'm done with you.  Let him visit or don't, it's your problem.  He and I
> both know that you have 100% of the authority to allow him to visit and
> that it is entirely on you - not me.  He turns 16 in less than a year and a
> half and I'm pretty sure when that day arrives he's going to say "Fuck
> you!" and that will be the last you hear of him.
>
> Good day,
> Patrick
>
>
>
> On 04/26/2015 04:02 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>
> Ricky,
>
>  That sounds like an acceptable start to me.  However, as already
> discussed, I will require a full itinerary for G*****'s summer trip.  Upon
> my receipt of said itinerary, I will review it in full and provide approval
> at such time.
>
>  Also, please remember to keep a copy of your deportation paperwork handy
> as you claim that is the only legal document in your possession identifying
> you as Richard (G*****'s father).
>
>  ~Desiree
>
> On Sunday, April 26, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>>  I have confirmed, with Liz, that she would pick up G***** from LAX on
>> May 24, 2015 and she would bring him to LAX on May 27, 2015 or May 28, 2015
>> to travel to Vancouver, BC.  During the time G***** would be in Los
>> Angeles, he would be staying at Liz's residence.
>>
>> Is that acceptable to you?  And, if so, do you agree to permit G***** to
>> travel from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA on May 24, 2015, then from Los
>> Angeles, CA to Vancouver, BC on May 28, 2015?
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>>
>>
>> On 04/26/2015 11:35 AM, Patrick wrote:
>>
>> Desiree:
>>
>> I'm unclear - your "previous correspondence" stated that G*****
>> traveling to California was contingent on your express notice and consent.
>> But you now seem to be saying that it is pre-authorized by you and that you
>> just require "full itinerary including flight and contact information".
>> May you please try to be a little more clear and consistent in your
>> communication?
>>
>> I will speak with the relevant parties in Los Angeles and get back to you
>> with confirmations.
>>
>>
>> Responses to your statements:
>> 1. You are correct that you are not required, not legally anyway, to
>> justify your decisions to me.  However, your refusal to provide a rationale
>> for your decisions is evidence that such decisions are arbitrary and NOT
>> based on rationale or on what is in G*****'s best interests.  And child
>> rearing (or leading, in general) arbitrarily, as opposed to by rational
>> consideration and democratic processes is fascist and dictatorial.  I have
>> been, and I believe I have now, proven that that is your approach to
>> raising children (if not your approach to life, in general).
>>
>> In the past, when I have attempted to implement a rule, I have always
>> allowed G***** the opportunity to question it's rationale and, on more
>> than one occasion he has pointed out that there was no logical basis for
>> it.  In such cases I have conceded that he was correct and the rule was
>> either abandoned or modified appropriately.  THAT is my approach to raising
>> children - and to life in general.  That is why I am a better person than
>> you and why G***** will always respect me, while he fears you.
>> Personally, I'd rather have someone's earned respect than to have their
>> fear.  But that's just me.
>>
>> 2. I am not "failing to comply", as you put it.  I am proposing
>> alternatives to what you have mandated, in order to make more cost
>> effective travel arrangements.  Alternatives which would not affect you in
>> any way whatsoever because you are not the one traveling.  You are proving
>> that you are completely unwilling to have ANY flexibility in this matter -
>> even though it does not affect you in any way at all.  Is there ANY reason
>> you can provide why G***** should not be permitted to travel on May 28,
>> 2015 rather than on May 24, 2015?  You're adamant refusal to provide such
>> indicates there is not.
>>
>> As for me being the one hurting G*****, I don't see how you come to that
>> conclusion.  You're the one being completely inflexible on his travel dates
>> and only allowing him to travel on the dates that the flights cost over
>> $500.  How exactly am I the one hurting him?
>>
>> I include G***** in correspondence because I believe in being
>> transparent and honest with him.  You're approach is to say one thing to me
>> (or to the court), then to provide G***** your fairy tale perception of
>> the situation - wherein you usually portray yourself as the noble,
>> honorable, victim.  But the way you portray things to G***** only works if
>> I'm never able to rebut your stories - if I never hear about what you've
>> told him.  Do you honestly believe that G***** and I keep secrets from
>> each other?
>>
>> Either list, specifically, what "inflammatory and defamatory lies" you're
>> referring to, or stop making such vague generalizations.  You see how I am
>> specific when make claims about you?  That's why everyone believes me, and
>> ignores you.
>>
>> 3. What childish tantrums?  How am I being childish?  And what behavior
>> qualifies as a tantrum?
>>
>> 4. The purpose of this communication was directly and exclusively related
>> to G*****'s visitation.  You are the one that started being belligerent.
>> Why do you keep doing that?  What is wrong with you?
>>
>> 5.
>>
>>
>> On 04/26/2015 11:02 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>
>> Ricky Steve (so you aren't confused),
>>
>>  That is acceptable per my previous correspondence.  As a side note, I
>> am not required to justify my decisions to you for any reason at any
>> point.  I have told you the terms.  You may comply or not.  That is your
>> decision.  Your failure to comply in this instance only hurts G*****.  As
>> does your continuing to include G***** on correspondence where you make
>> unfounded inflammatory, and defamatory lies despite both he and I
>> requesting that you do not do so.
>>
>>  Again, cease and desist in your childish tantrums and obsessive
>> stalking behavior.  There is no reason(or desire) for us to interact
>>  directly other than where it concerns G*****'s travel.  On that note, I
>> await G*****'s full itinerary per previous stipulation. That means his
>> travel to California as well as Vancouver.
>>
>>  - Desiree
>>
>> On Sunday, April 26, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
>>
>>>  Desiree:
>>>
>>> May G***** be permitted to fly from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA on
>>> May 24, 2015, then to Vancouver, BC on May 28, 2015?  If not, then please
>>> provide your reasoning as to why not.
>>>
>>> Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 04/26/2015 09:17 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>
>>> Richard,
>>>
>>>  May 27th, 2015 will not work.  G***** may travel on 05/23/15 or
>>> 05/24/15.  If not either of those days, the next permissible time is the
>>> following weekend.  Those dates being 05/30/15 or 05/31/15.  You will need
>>> to find a weekend that works for G***** to travel out. Keep in mind that
>>> his return date to Arizona is still to be July 12th, 2015 regardless of the
>>> date he leaves to visit.  That means the further you push out the date, the
>>> less time you two get together.
>>>
>>> On Saturday, April 25, 2015, Patrick 
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>  Desiree:
>>>>
>>>> May you confirm whether May 24, 2015 is the only date you will permit
>>>> G***** to travel from Phoenix, AZ to Vancouver, BC?  I would like him to
>>>> travel on May 27, 2015.  Will he be permitted to do so?
>>>>
>>>> Patrick
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 04/20/2015 10:32 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Richard,
>>>>
>>>>   G***** has stated that for his summer vacation, he would like to
>>>> visit with you in Canada from May 24th to July 12th.  May you please
>>>> confirm that you will pick G***** up from the airport on May 24th, and
>>>> return him to the airport on July 12th?  During this time he is to remain
>>>> in the care of his father Richard Steve Riess in Canada, and is not
>>>> permitted to be flown to other sites such as California without my
>>>> notification and express written consent.  To that end, G***** has also
>>>> expressed a desire to travel to California during this time, for which I
>>>> will need a full itinerary including flight and contact information.
>>>> Please provide this information as soon as possible so that there is no
>>>> delay in his summer visitation.
>>>>
>>>> Any deviation from the above stated shall be deemed kidnapping and a
>>>> violation of the terms of reasonable visitation.
>>>>
>>>> Desiree
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>