Request for consent
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 29 2015 5:03:26 pm
Hello, Desiree.

It is my understanding that you have historically justified certain of
your actions, such as filing a report with ICE, by rationalizing that I
was doing something wrong/illegal and you were simply doing your duty as
a patriotic citizen.

That being the case, if I am aware of, and have evidence of you doing
something illegal and/or immoral than I should, likewise, be justified
in providing such evidence to the appropriate authorities, right?  You
won't get upset with me for doing to you what you did to me, will you?
And, of course, you will completely understand that I was, also, only
doing my "duty" as a patriotic and law abiding citizen, right?

So, can I presume then, that I have your consent to disclose any such
documentation and evidence?

Cheers,
Patrick