From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 5:21:56 pm
Desiree:

At least my insults to you are based in reality.  Surely, you're not
trying to suggest that you're intellectually superior to me.  I believe
our many debates via email show that not to be true.

> Funny but "stupid fucking cunt" looks nothing like a travel
> itinerary...maybe you're confused again.  Do you need me to copy and
> paste an example for you??
>
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>     Sorry, I meant to say "stupid fucking cunt".
>

>     On 05/06/2015 04:38 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     Sure...as soon as you send me a travel itinerary.
>>
>>     On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick >     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         Can you stop being a stupid fucking for even just a minute?
>>
>>         Patrick
>>

>>         On 05/06/2015 04:31 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         You're right, I didn't call every single airline to check
>>>         their age limitations for you.  Did you need me to do all of
>>>         the research for you?  Do you need me to hold your hand
>>>         through this whole process??
>>>
>>>         On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick
>>>          wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             Sure, and if he can be at PHX by 4:30am then there's a
>>>             6:37am flight on Air Canada for $395, with a 2:15
>>>             layover in San Fran, for a total travel time of 6:50; or
>>>             there's a couple of 6:11am Air Canadas for $463 with 2
>>>             stops for a travel time of 10:17 and 11:47,
>>>             respectively; or a 1:43 with one layover in Denver for
>>>             $559, travel time: 7:26.
>>>
>>>             Do you do everything half-assed?  Can you just go away
>>>             and shut up?  I don't believe that there is ANY way that
>>>             your involvement in something would ever make it better
>>>             so why don't you just go to your room and smoke some
>>>             weed or something?
>>>
>>>             Patrick

+of+%E2%80%98include%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99.html
/including-vs-including-without-limit-48967/
/aclr-online/overplaying-their-hand-overly-broad-interpretive-canons-applied-
including-not-limited-clauses/