From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 4:25:54 pm
Desiree:

Sure, and if he can be at PHX by 4:30am then there's a 6:37am flight on
Air Canada for $395, with a 2:15 layover in San Fran, for a total travel
time of 6:50; or there's a couple of 6:11am Air Canadas for $463 with 2
stops for a travel time of 10:17 and 11:47, respectively; or a 1:43 with
one layover in Denver for $559, travel time: 7:26.

Do you do everything half-assed?  Can you just go away and shut up? I
don't believe that there is ANY way that your involvement in something
would ever make it better so why don't you just go to your room and
smoke some weed or something?

> Air Canada allows it at 12 - I already called them.
>
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     Do you realize that many airlines now do not let a person under 15
>     travel alone?  Do you realize how that limits the number of
>     flights available to choose from?  Do you ever look into things
>     before you speak?
>
>     I am calling airlines right now.  If I am able to secure a ticket
>     I will let you know.
>
>     Patrick
>

>     On 05/06/2015 04:09 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     I would assume with all that free time on your hands you would be
>>     able to secure G***** a plane ticket, yet I don't have a travel
>>     itinerary.
>>
>>     On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick >     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         Last night I sent you an email requesting what you will
>>         permit with respect to layover duration, et cetera. Why, when
>>         I request clarification of anything from you, do you always
>>         refuse to provide it?  You refuse to be clear - even when the
>>         other party explicitly requests clarification - and then
>>         later you try to accuse the other party of "misinterpreting"
>>         what you meant.  Maybe if you used the English language
>>         correctly clarification would not be necessary.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>

>>         On 05/06/2015 02:23 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         Once again - I don't see a travel itinerary.  Do you want to
>>>         keep talking or do you want to see your son?  Are you
>>>         seriously suggesting you would book G***** on a 15 hour
>>>         flight?
>>>
>>>         On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Patrick
>>>          wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             That's wonderful.  You have never indicated that you
>>>             would allow a flight which has connectors and based on
>>>             your demonstrated refusal to allow your children any
>>>             independence, one must assume that you would not be
>>>             amenable to such flights.  I have, repeatedly, asked you
>>>             whether such travel arrangements would be permissible
>>>             and you have refused to respond.
>>>
>>>             Are you saying that you're okay with a 15 hour flight,
>>>             including a 10 hour layover in a distant city?  You may
>>>             notice, the lowest priced direct flight is $965US, which
>>>             is about $1200CDN.  You realize I would be paying in
>>>             Canadian dollars, right?
>>>
>>>             Why do you insist on blaming your fuck-ups and
>>>             shortcomings on me?
>>>
>>>             Patrick

clude%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99.html
/overplaying-their-hand-overly-broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-
limited-clauses/