From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 4:13:09 pm
Desiree:

Do you realize that many airlines now do not let a person under 15
travel alone?  Do you realize how that limits the number of flights
available to choose from?  Do you ever look into things before you speak?

I am calling airlines right now.  If I am able to secure a ticket I will
let you know.

> [...]
>>>             interpretation of what I said. Regardless of where he's
>>>             traveling to, send me the flight confirmation.  Or don't
>>>             and we can most certainly take this back to court and
>>>             you can plead your case.
>>>
>>>             Cheerio
>>>

>>>             On Tuesday, May 5, 2015, Patrick
>>>              wrote:
>>>
>>>                 Desiree:
>>>
>>>                 How am I the one making it complicated when you're
>>>                 the one changing your demands?  Please see my
>>>                 further comments below.

>>>                 In your email dated 2015-05-04 you stated, and I'm
>>>                 quoting, "G***** *may travel* for the purposes
>>>                 of visitation *between the dates of* May 24th and
>>>                 July 12th, 2015" (emphasis added).  You stated, in
>>>                 your own words, in writing, that G***** may travel
>>>                 between the two stated dates and you did not further
>>>                 qualify it.
>>>
>>>                 You still have not provided a reason as to WHY you
>>>                 will not permit G***** to travel on a weekday.
>>>                 Contrary to your grossly misinformed belief, you ARE
>>>                 required to provide a reason under these
>>>                 circumstances. You need to find yourself a better
>>>                 legal advisor.
>>>
>>>                 You are full of shit about the cost of the flights.
>>>                 A flight on May 27, 28 is $150 - $180; on May 24
>>>                 it's $1300, on May 30, 31 it $550 and up.  How is
>>>                 that not a significant difference?  If you're going
>>>                 to make such claims then provide proof. Where did
>>>                 you find such ticket prices?

>>>                 You have imposed unreasonable requirements on
>>>                 allowing G***** to fly to LA.  You insist that you
>>>                 require a complete itinerary but then you refuse to
>>>                 clarify exactly what information you are demanding.
>>>                 That is the same stupid single mother bullshit my
>>>                 mother did when I was a kid and I'm not going to
>>>                 waste my time on it.

>>>                 Go look up the word "itinerary", you fucking moron!
>>>                 What fucking language do you speak?  Is it some made
>>>                 up version of English?  Is it because your American
>>>                 that you're such an idiot?  Let me help you (from
>>>                 dictionary.reference.com
>>>                 ):
>>>
>>>                     itinerary
>>>                     noun, plural itineraries.
>>>                     1. a detailed plan for a journey, especially a
>>>                     list of places to visit; plan of travel.
>>>                     2. a line of travel; route.
>>>                     3. an account of a journey; record of travel.
>>>                     4. a book describing a route or routes of travel
>>>                     with information helpful to travelers; guidebook
>>>                     for travelers.
>>>
>>>                 So what the fuck are you asking for?  Just the
>>>                 flight information? Do you want to know exactly
>>>                 where he is going to be each day?  Be more fucking
>>>                 specific you fucking idiot!
>>>
>>>                 Fuck you, and fuck your stupid, white trash, single
>>>                 mother bullshit games.  I'm going to get him a
>>>                 ticket for the 27th or 28th and if you don't allow
>>>                 him to leave then I get to show the court that not
>>>                 once, but twice now you've refused to allow him to
>>>                 visit during his extended school breaks.
>>>
>>>                 Good day, I'm not reading any further because your

%E2%80%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99.html
/overplaying-their-hand-overly-broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-
limited-clauses/