Fwd: Emailing: gn10fz
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 3:49:13 pm
Desiree:

Look at this email I received from the Maricopa County Superior court,
in regard to your case, yesterday.  Do you notice the name they are
calling me?  Do you see the address they sent it to?  You see that?  The
Court calls me Patrick - they know my name?  So, now what's your excuse
for refusing to accept it?  Huh?  You can't say it's because all of our
court proceedings are in that name.

Idiot!

Patrick