From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 06 2015 3:46:18 pm
Desiree:

Last night I sent you an email requesting what you will permit with
respect to layover duration, et cetera.  Why, when I request
clarification of anything from you, do you always refuse to provide it?
You refuse to be clear - even when the other party explicitly requests
clarification - and then later you try to accuse the other party of
"misinterpreting" what you meant.  Maybe if you used the English
language correctly clarification would not be necessary.

> [...]
>>
>>             Fuck you, and fuck your stupid, white trash, single
>>             mother bullshit games.  I'm going to get him a ticket for
>>             the 27th or 28th and if you don't allow him to leave then
>>             I get to show the court that not once, but twice now
>>             you've refused to allow him to visit during his extended
>>             school breaks.
>>
>>             Good day, I'm not reading any further because your
>>             stupidity hurts my head.
>>
>>             Patrick
>>>
>>>             *_Recap_*:
>>>
>>>             ·Travel between 05/24/2015-07/12/2015.
>>>
>>>             ·Travel FROM Arizona on Weekends  within the above
>>>             listed dates (05/24/2015-07/12/2015) only.
>>>
>>>             ·Travel TO Arizona on Weekends within the above listed
>>>             dates (05/24/2015-07/12/2015) only.
>>>
>>>             ·Visitation with Liz is permissible, and up front
>>>             visitation which has also been discussed is also
>>>             permissible as long as I am apprised of G*****'s
>>>             location and the plans.
>>>
>>>             ·The above plans as previously stated are contingent
>>>             upon you providing me a full travel itinerary including
>>>             all flight details and arrangements for G***** while on
>>>             travel.
>>>

>>>             On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Patrick
>>>              wrote:
>>>
>>>                 You're the one going "round and round".  I HAVE
>>>                 reviewed the previous emails, which is why I require
>>>                 clarification - first you stated one set of
>>>                 requirements, then you stated a different set of
>>>                 requirements.
>>>
>>>                 You are grossly mistaken about the meaning and legal
>>>                 definition of "including but not limited to".  You
>>>                 might want to review, for example, some current case
>>>                 law on the matter.  Specifically, the "but not
>>>                 limited to" means the previously stated list of
>>>                 requirements is NOT exhaustive and MAY include
>>>                 additional, not explicitly stated, requirements.
>>>                 Stop pretending to be smarter than you are!
>>>
>>>                 If what you wish to express is that you require
>>>                 specific information then you should have phrased it
>>>                 as, for example:
>>>                 "I will require x, y, z. Additional information may
>>>                 be provided, at your discretion, but is not required
>>>                 by me."
>>>                 Based on your most recent email THAT is what you
>>>                 meant to say.  But that is 100% contrary to what you
>>>                 ACTUALLY said.
>>>
>>>                 Since, literally, what you have said in your email
>>>                 dated 2015-05-04 is that G***** is permitted to
>>>                 travel "between" the dates of "May 24th and July
>>>                 12th", with no additional exclusions or
>>>                 qualifications, I am going to obtain G***** a
>>>                 flight from Phoenix to Vancouver for a date which
>>>                 will be reasonable and cost effective.  I don't care
>>>                 if that is conducive with your work schedule because
>>>                 there is no requirement that you MUST personally
>>>                 transport him to the airport or be present at the
>>>                 time of his departure.
>>>
>>>                 In the event you are actually interested in better
>>>                 educating yourself (since, clearly UoP hasn't done
>>>                 much for you in that respect), here are a couple
>>>                 links regarding "including but not limited to":
0%99+and+%E2%80%98without+limitation%E2%80%99.html
>>>                 http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/including-vs-including-without-
limit-48967/
>>>                 http://www.americancriminallawreview.com/aclr-online/overplaying-
their-hand-overly-broad-interpretive-canons-applied-including-not-limited-clauses/